FL LB DeMario Tolan (LSU commit)

i feel like landing this kid would be a rather gigantic feather in CJH and BJM's cap. and lord knows we need all the defensive hep we can get. even rotationally, there's going to be opportunities to get on the field if our offense is going to have the ball less than 2 min/possession....

Kellys problem is he has no staff. I think the staff that stayed at ND was probably glad he is gone. Proof is that none of them followed him. He might have won every place he has been but he has never been in a conf. like the SEC.

Saban sent the LSU plane back to East Lansing to pick up his staff and only two assistants got on. So he hired Kirby, Muschamp and Jimbo. I think Kelly will find people for the money that LSU is paying.

Reactions: Maxwell865
VOLS LOOKING TO FLIP LSU COMMIT

Tennessee has a better chance of stealing away another Orlando-area standout who's currently committed to LSU. Four-star linebacker DeMario Tolan of Dr. Phillips High School in Orlando, Fla., received another visit Monday from Vols linebackers coach Brian Jean-Mary and still appears to be a legitimate option for Tennessee as he moves toward his final decision. Tolan remains committed to the Tigers and still is looking to take a second official visit to LSU this weekend, according to sources, but sources said the Vols are believed to be the Tigers' main competition for him.

It's worth noting that Miami finished as the runner-up to LSU when he announced his commitment in July, and it's not out of the question that the Hurricanes could take another swing at Tolan down the stretch following Cristobal's hiring. As of right now, though, Tolan's final decision seems likely to come down to the Tigers and Tennessee.
-Callahan

Kellys problem is he has no staff. I think the staff that stayed at ND was probably glad he is gone. Proof is that none of them followed him. He might have won every place he has been but he has never been in a conf. like the SEC.
He’s hired Frank Wilson(that’s a big time hire)and Brian Polian. Plus there’s a good chance that he keeps a few assistants form This years LSU staff

He’s hired Frank Wilson(that’s a big time hire)and Brian Polian. Plus there’s a good chance that he keeps a few assistants form This years LSU staff
Names sound familiar. Can't place them though.

Names sound familiar. Can't place them though.
Frank Wilson was the receivers coach here under Kiffin before leaving to go to LSU. He’s a New Orleans native and is an ace recruiter. He’s the reason that 5* DT Anthony Johnson was committed to UT. Also the reason that Jarvis Landry was considered a lock to come to UT.

Brian Polian is the son of former NFL GM Bill Polian and the former HC at Nevada. He’s bounced around but has been at ND for the last few seasons.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back