'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Little somethin for you... 😎
View attachment 246318
giphy.gif

Callaway and Hyatt are 4 stars at WR but the other spots we have 3 stars ... Ga and Fla are getting alot of 4 and 5 's at same positions GA gets 5 star RB's every year .. our offensive staff struggling in recruitin g

UGA gets 5 star RBs b/c they have a great track record of producing NFL backs in recent years and b/c the state of Georgia tends to produce at least two or three 5 star RBs every recruiting class. It's also easier to sell when you're winning. Case in point, coming off back to back 9 win seasons, Butch Jones had a Top 5 recruiting class for much of the 2017 season. When we started to lose, recruits fled like rats from a sinking ship.

But let's not forget that Gray, Chandler and Fils Aime were all 4 star RBs. And Lyn J Dixon was committed to us before Butch **** the bed in 2017. So we've got the talent, we just gotta coach em up. If Gray's last game is any indication on what we can expect in 2020, I would say our RB outlook is very bright and recruits will take notice. Getting monsters on the OL will help with this as well.

Also, we signed 6 offensive players last cycle that were 4 stars or better. We have 4 so far this year, and possibly 5 depending on what happens with Washington. And that's with an offense that was ranked 96th this year and 110th the year prior.

UGA gets 5 star RBs b/c they have a great track record of producing NFL backs in recent years and b/c the state of Georgia tends to produce at least two or three 5 star RBs every recruiting class. It's also easier to sell when you're winning. Case in point, coming off back to back 9 win seasons, Butch Jones had a Top 5 recruiting class for much of the 2017 season. When we started to lose, recruits fled like rats from a sinking ship.

But let's not forget that Gray, Chandler and Fils Aime were all 4 star RBs. And Lyn J Dixon was committed to us before Butch **** the bed in 2017. So we've got the talent, we just gotta coach em up. If Gray's last game is any indication on what we can expect in 2020, I would say our RB outlook is very bright and recruits will take notice. Getting monsters on the OL will help with this as well.

Also, we signed 6 offensive players last cycle that were 4 stars or better. We have 4 so far this year, and possibly 5 depending on what happens with Washington. And that's with an offense that was ranked 96th this year and 110th the year prior.
CelebratedWideFirefly-small.gif

skeeter, Atlanta Vol, RPP, de1conley (on dbs especially in-State) and geaux are the only posters I’ll cautiously trust when they post insider-type info. Always cautious regardless because we are talking about teenage kids here and sometimes common sense and what they said 3 seconds ago is irrelevant.
Add LA VOL, seems plugged in imo..

I think he announces Thursday. No way FSU out-rectruits us.
Price said this morning that Norvell retained the primary coach on FSU’s staff that was the key to Morven originally committing to them and that his relationship with that coach may prove very difficult to overcome. Said Florida is out of it, a Tenn-FSU battle.

skeeter, Atlanta Vol, RPP, de1conley (on dbs especially in-State) and geaux are the only posters I’ll cautiously trust when they post insider-type info. Always cautious regardless because we are talking about teenage kids here and sometimes common sense and what they said 3 seconds ago is irrelevant.

OD cant get no love ?

VN Store

Back