'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

I think he goes with FSU. When he decomitted from them he said it was due to uncertainty at coaching change. He just gave them a surprise visit and I believe Norvell is keeping the coach who originally recruited him. I hope I'm wrong, but looks like writing on the wall to me.

This isn’t going to be a popular post but running backs are a dime a dozen. No one carries the ball 25 times a game anymore. Maybe one or two guys a class are elite in the big three with size, speed, and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. Give me two or three decent backs with different skill sets and let Chaney do his thang.
A running back who has to schemed for, who can turn a 2 yard loss into a 8 yard gain or a 10 yard run into a 50 yard td. We’ve gotten too used to not having one of those guys imo. We used to 1-2, sometimes 3 of those guys on the roster at once and they make the offense exponentially more efficient and effective. Can we get by with the guys we currently have in the rb room? Yeah. But if we want our offense to get back to being elite like it’s been over the years then, imo, we need at least 1 special stud.

I think he goes with FSU. When he decomitted from them he said it was due to uncertainty at coaching change. He just gave them a surprise visit and I believe Norvell is keeping the coach who originally recruited him. I hope I'm wrong, but looks like writing on the wall to me.

Unfortunately, I think this is right. Price mentioned this on Swain’s show this morning. Long time relationship with that coach Norvell retained will be tough to overcome according to Austin.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Unfortunately, I think this is right. Price mentioned this on Swain’s show this morning. Long time relationship with that coach Norvell retained will be tough to overcome according to Austin.

The only positive I would add to this is he decommitted when Taggart was fired knowing that his position coach had not been fired and could possibly still be retained. It would make sense if his position coach had been fired and he wasn't comfortable with his commitment until he met his new position coach but that wasn't the case. His position coach had been in contact with him the whole time and he still decommitted and visited UT. So, with all that being said I think it gives UT at least a glimmer of hope; probably not much but some.

Reactions: KBVol
The only positive I would add to this is he decommitted when Taggart was fired knowing that his position coach had not been fired and could possibly still be retained. It would make sense if his position coach had been fired and he wasn't comfortable with his commitment until he met his new position coach but that wasn't the case. His position coach had been in contact with him the whole time and he still decommitted and visited UT. So, with all that being said I think it gives UT at least a glimmer of hope; probably not much but some.
Yep, his position coach was actually the interim HC when he decommitted.

Reactions: Pane di mais

VN Store

Back