'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

A true four-position player. But I think he will specialize outside. If Crouch sticks at LB he’ll be a WILL beside To’o To’o at MIKE. And with the new pups coming in, plenty of talent for subs (for once).

Yup. And with more depth, it allows players to play faster per snap, because they're getting less plays. It's much better to have two guys playing at %90 than one really good one playing at %80.

This from right after Joseph decommitted from FSU... “but FL didn’t want him!”

Here’s the quote:
“Joseph is a former Florida commit but decided to go with the Seminoles in late July. Now it seems like things could trend back toward the Gators. Florida defensive coordinator Todd Grantham is a huge fan of Joseph and really wants him to be a part of this Florida recruiting class.”

I just watched MJ’s senior highlights and all I can say is “wow” what a nonstop motor the kid has. He looks equally good at the run and pass rush. I find it hard to believe he is only a 4 star and there are other OLB and WDE’s out there that have better senior highlights than this guy.

You find it hard to believe both the first and last clause of your last sentence? Not tryna play gotcha; just cannot tell what you are thinking.

You find it hard to believe both the first and last clause of your last sentence? Not tryna play gotcha; just cannot tell what you are thinking.
I’ll simplify it for you.

MJ should be >4 star IMO
MJ > all other high school WDE and OLB (just an opinion after watching his highlights)

Reactions: Vol Main
Haha it sounds like a dark ages law firm to me.
260054_large.jpg

VN Store

Back