'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Our coaches absolutely stole this guy. He will be a star by his soph season.

Loved how they keep recruitments like these quiet waiting for that moment to strike. I kept getting clips of this guy on my twitter timeline during season from the recruit staff liking his videos. Yet you never heard recruiting sites talk about our involvement with him at the time until FSU coaching change.

2020 9283457.jpeg
Is the yearxfqjiwpwpkhzta6bdbev.jpeg
Everyone will remember 9423295.jpeg
That the Vols9154597.jpegare back!
9419910-jpeg.257342

Attachments

• 9423295.jpeg
    9423295.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 9283457.jpeg
    9283457.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 9419910.jpeg
    9419910.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 1,729
Still: Fla St @# 1.
Fla. @ #2.
@#3.4.5.6.7 are all the what if scenarios imo. Just a kid testing out how important he remains at the home schools. Home schools are like a magnet. Fla. St. going to make a big time hire imo. So you guys need to put the brakes on before you get let down again. See this visit for what it is.
Oops I accidentally hit reply to this post from page 2 of this thread in November. Crazy how the thread was still on page one when Taggert was fired in Nov and we ended up stealing him when most thought it was a pipe dream. Thank goodness someone calibrated Mehlen's scales to make it look like Joseph was Morven a few pounds underweight.

Oops I accidentally hit reply to this post from page 2 of this thread in November. Crazy how the thread was still on page one when Taggert was fired in Nov and we ended up stealing him when most thought it was a pipe dream. Thank goodness someone calibrated Mehlen's scales to make it look like Joseph was Morven a few pounds underweight.
😂

Reactions: 0nelilreb
You think he plays ILB?

Pruitt says he'll play both.
Depending on his uptake, he could be beside Henry T. That ILB is wide open
Banks*
Crouch
Eason are all guys that could hold that spot down.

I think Morven has that pass rushing skillset already. So Pruitt probably tries him st ILB first and then let him rush the passer on 3rd down from the outside. Let him be effective right off the jump while learning ILB at his own speed.

Big... and fast. That’s all we need ... soon we will be back, and long have we missed these types of athletes - in enough numbers to give us the winning edge.

VN Store

Back