'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Do y’all seriously think our staff would tell Butler to look elsewhere if they didn’t know this guy was in the boat already? Lmfao

He’s a silent. Don’t care where he visits

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Don’t be too harsh. Cat is sensitive when it comes to his Dawgs.
I think UGa is still the biggest flop in the Nation when you consider all the talent which is produced in Georgia, the talented players which they recruit every year for the last 20 years, and the absence of a NCAA championship since Hershel Walker won them one. That is what I dislike most about the UGa fans who think they will be National champs every year and degrade everyone else until they fail again and try to blame it on some other teams who beats they when they are flying high. Does USCe ring a bell this year?

Do y’all seriously think our staff would tell Butler to look elsewhere if they didn’t know this guy was in the boat already? Lmfao

He’s a silent. Don’t care where he visits

If he doesn’t change his mind I agree with you but that’s always possible

I think UGa is still the biggest flop in the Nation when you consider all the talent which is produced in Georgia, the talented players which they recruit every year for the last 20 years, and the absence of a NCAA championship since Hershel Walker won them one. That is what I dislike most about the UGa fans who think they will be National champs every year and degrade everyone else until they fail again and try to blame it on some other teams who beats they when they are flying high. Does USCe ring a bell this year?
They are the 90’s version of the Atlanta Braves.

I believe we have 5-7 spots that are left (or haven’t announced as commits yet) Most of the teams above us are either done, or only have a spot or 2 left. One of our silents is a 5*.
We hope he's a silent, but we really don't know. I'm trying not to get my hopes up there. Preparing for my hopes and dreams to be crushed if he picks uga 😭

Hardy may have been a lock according to this board or insiders but recruits who change their mind after one visit usually change it again that quickly

Don’t worry, we have plenty of forum police officers reviewing posts and Likes to determine all the real fans.

Naive to think that there aren’t rivals here pretending to be fans. I’m generally tolerant of those who trend negative, like you for example. But when posters skew so negative that they can’t even pretend to enjoy good news, and latch onto to every possible negative like it is as evident as the sunrise, I’ll call it what I think it is. If that makes me worthy of a label, I’ll gladly wear it.

VN Store

Back