'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

We’re in it thick with plenty of good prospects or we wouldn’t be giving out Gits, that’s the way i look at it
It's called placating.

I think the dude is a Vol, fwiw. Yeah may be wishful thinking but, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's called placating.

I think the dude is a Vol, fwiw. Yeah may be wishful thinking but, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
with the state of the 2 programs it’d be dumb for him to choose FSU for every reason except closeness to home, don’t know which outweighs the other for this kid but we’ll find out

Reactions: Jackcrevol
with the state of the 2 programs it’d be dumb for him to choose FSU for every reason except closeness to home, don’t know which outweighs the other for this kid but we’ll find out
Buc? As in ETSU? takin' the kids to game this afternoon. Hope we donkey punch those pious private schoolers. (only Kidding Milligan is great school.)

Buc? As in ETSU? takin' the kids to game this afternoon. Hope we donkey punch those pious private schoolers. (only Kidding Milligan is great school.)
I’m a joint alum (technically) if you go to UT for 2 years they consider you an alum and i transferred back and graduated from ETSU cause I hated city living and missed my farm

I’m a joint alum (technically) if you go to UT for 2 years they consider you an alum and i transferred back and graduated from ETSU cause I hated city living and missed my farm
understood. i like the farm life, with the overgrown farm (trees). less work. wouldnt mind having acreage though, might have TWRA drop some doves in there

If y’all don’t think Morven visiting the school he was just committed to the weekend before NSD is concerning, y’all are just crazy. I don’t care if it was scheduled or not. Things can change instantly, see Jay Hardy
I just don’t get overly concerned about any of it. Once you come to the realization that we have no control over any of this you’ll start to enjoy the ride more.

These are HS kids being recruited by bigtime CFB programs with enormous means. I’d be more concerned if other top programs didn’t go after the guys we’re after. Win some, lose some.

What gives me a great sense of comfort is that Pruitt and staff have shown a great ability to develop talent and win many games as underdogs. So I’m not overly concerned about who we sign this class, it’ll be a good class, I know that much. And whoever signs will get great development and coaching.

Win 9+ next fall and the recruiting ranking will be better. Takes time. But it’s happening.

I just don’t get overly concerned about any of it. Once you come to the realization that we have no control over any of this you’ll start to enjoy the ride more.

These are HS kids being recruited by bigtime CFB programs with enormous means. I’d be more concerned if other top programs didn’t go after the guys we’re after. Win some, lose some.

What gives me a great sense of comfort is that Pruitt and staff have shown a great ability to develop talent and win many games as underdogs. So I’m not overly concerned about who we sign this class, it’ll be a good class, I know that much. And whoever signs will get great development and coaching.

Win 9+ next fall and the recruiting ranking will be better. Takes time. But it’s happening.
This!!! Exactly this!

If y’all don’t think Morven visiting the school he was just committed to the weekend before NSD is concerning, y’all are just crazy. I don’t care if it was scheduled or not. Things can change instantly, see Jay Hardy
What about Jay Hardy? I must have missed it...

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back