‘23 FL CB Ja’Keem Jackson (Florida commit)

The thread keeps getting bumped up with new posts. Looking at some of those posts, I'm not sure they got the message
So are you getting offended that we would even be bumping his thread? Lol.. Let’s shut her down fellas… the gator guy doesn’t like us talking about his lock

Reactions: Behr and barrylee
So are you getting offended that we would even be bumping his thread? Lol.. Let’s shut her down fellas… the gator guy doesn’t like us talking about his lock

What?

I have no problem with anyone posting anything.

I made a post. Someone replied that "we know that". So, I responded that based on the thread it appeared some didn't know that.

That's it. Not complicated. Not offended.

Carry on.

What?

I made a post. Someone replied that "we know that". So, I responded that based on the thread it appeared some didn't know that.

Carry on.
Need Matthews badly!

What?

Carry on.
Sounds like you don’t want us to have any hope.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Good most likely he seems to like us

Never know what the motivations and priorities are for any player. If he feels like he has an equal path to success at multiple places and a comfort with those staffs then it is more possible for more practical considerations to be tie breakers or deciding factors. The importance of access for family and friends CAN be an issue, and in this instance, even if he did not grow up with gator stuff on his wall and the family has to decide if what we have to offer is worth the extra 500 mile drive and 8 hours each way to be a part of his experience. I hope we have some factors that override our geographical disadvantage. We see this every year with the number of FL players that end up in the Big 10. Maybe TV access is enough for some guys. We obviously still have a hat on the table this late in the process.

Reactions: orangevolcano
99gator seems like an alright dude. We get so many trolls in here it’s hard to recognize a legit poster.
Have a history with him that goes back years. Not a troll. Just sees UF as superior to UT. He protests but his posts consistently show that he doesn't think UT fans have a right to have expectations as high as Gator fans.

He's a lot more subtle than most... but maybe the worst of the bunch.

What?

Carry on.
Go Vols 🙄...

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
@Lawrence Wright is the only good gator poster on this board.

@99gator can be good when he wants to be.

But yeah, the rest aren’t very good.

Aw shucks...

Since we’re basing UF posters, I’d like to take this time to say, even though he doesn’t post here very often, Waco Kid is a piece of garbage and a terrible human being.

That is all.

Aw shucks...

Since we’re basing UF posters, I’d like to take this time to say, even though he doesn’t post here very often, Waco Kid is a piece of garbage and a terrible human being.

That is all.

Come on now Lawrence. WACO was very complimentary of every recruit Dooley got. I mean he praised all of them LOL

VN Store

Back