First Impressions of Coach Donnie Tyndall

I can't peg it he seems like he has got a lot on his mind right now. It's work related I am sure, but think about it, staff, recruits, players, and the list goes on and on.

Once he gets settled in he is going to be fine.

Plus moving to new city, finding house, etc.

Saw the video highlights of his first day. I was, how shall I put it, woefully underwhelmed. Hopefully his tenure will turn out FAR better than I expect.

I have to agree with Aaron on this. I was instantly bored as soon as Hart introduced him and he told some stupid Michigan joke that NO ONE is Tennessee knows/cares about. It was the first presser that I actually turned off before the end. I thought it was impossible to be even LESS EXCITED for a new coach than I was about Dooley and Cuonzo...but I think DT took the crown.

You wanted some chest paint I take it

Cut the guy a little slack! His head is spinning right now. He's trying to meet and greet a thousand folks in one day. He seems to really want to be here so I'm all in until he shows me otherwise.

Cut the guy a little slack! His head is spinning right now. He's trying to meet and greet a thousand folks in one day. He seems to really want to be here so I'm all in until he shows me otherwise.

Pretty soon he's not gonna have to worry about it, there wont be a team to coach.

Reactions: 1 person
I like the guy love the fact that he is gonna make teams work for baskets. He is gonna press them to the limit. I think we may have another guy for Michigan that will be a winner for us. :)

Guy needs to be able to field a team first.... all the kids leaving does not bode well for him. He had to have conversations with each kid before this and now they are leaving??

Y'all are just mad because he's the KING of LOOSERS, just like CWONZO BARTON! We're never gonna win the BIG ONE 'til we get a REAL COACH like ERIC SPOELSTRA or JOHN WOODEN! Open your EYES GUYS.

*This is sarcasm. I'm being sarcastic. John Wooden is no longer with us, it's "Erik" Spoelstra, "looser" is an intentional misspelling of "loser," and "Cwonzo Barton" should be self-evident.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back