Fire Pruitt

Ok, I've resisted this, but fact is, when this guy trotted Guarantano (Mr. 100 yard pick) out there (fans be damned), and then trotted him out again after the pick, I know we're done, aight? So, I figure if I'll send $100 to the AD to buyout Pruitt. That is if 100,000 Vol fans are willing to get rid of this piece of sh-t and matching my $100, I'll send tomorrow, if we have enough to get the job done. Otherwise, I'll not waste my money. Is anyone else in? I mean, I'm not stupid, I know if I send money to Phil Fulmer, he'll just forward it on. I never want to see Guarantano or Pruitt on the UT sideline again next year. Lifelong fan and grad--ready to move on.

I'm in

Reactions: DonDiego
Hell I’ll put in $1,000 as long as I can get 11,999 people to match. Not that I’m rolling in it by any means but this is one of my hobbies and considering the amount of time I spend plus the increased enjoyment I would get from watching a competitive team it would be worth it to me. Of course, we could end up hiring another dud but at this point I would take the risk.
You're the one! We need to set you up with one of the very able attorneys on this site to start something. Your $1000, my few $100s, many other grass root, blue-ish collar guys could maybe chip in enough to at least shame the sorry-assed people like Ergan, Anderson, Haslem, et al to throw in a few million to get somebody worth a crap in here

Reactions: Volsonyourface
South Carolina has 30 to 40 million in reserve which is why they fired Muschamp.
Tennessee has 10.8 in reserve so they cannot afford to fire Pruitt.

This information was provided by Jimmy Hyams on his pregame show today when asked by callers why Pruitt could not be fired after this season.
UT can not afford to keep him either. Fulmer has screwed this program twice now.

Here's an option: Hire Jim Chaney as HC. He's undefeated as a HC, better than what any other HC candidate can say. Won't have to also pay his buyout.

Reactions: onevol74
Not a subscriber to the KNS, but based on the headline...Adams seems to have a column that says the only reason to not fire him would be money.

Hell I’ll put in $1,000 as long as I can get 11,999 people to match. Not that I’m rolling in it by any means but this is one of my hobbies and considering the amount of time I spend plus the increased enjoyment I would get from watching a competitive team it would be worth it to me. Of course, we could end up hiring another dud but at this point I would take the risk.
I'll match the $1K

VN Store

Back