Fire Pruitt

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
Ok, I've resisted this, but fact is, when this guy trotted Guarantano (Mr. 100 yard pick) out there (fans be damned), and then trotted him out again after the pick, I know we're done, aight? So, I figure if I'll send $100 to the AD to buyout Pruitt. That is if 100,000 Vol fans are willing to get rid of this piece of sh-t and matching my $100, I'll send tomorrow, if we have enough to get the job done. Otherwise, I'll not waste my money. Is anyone else in? I mean, I'm not stupid, I know if I send money to Phil Fulmer, he'll just forward it on. I never want to see Guarantano or Pruitt on the UT sideline again next year. Lifelong fan and grad--ready to move on.

Ok, I've resisted this, but fact is, when this guy trotted Guarantano (Mr. 100 yard pick) out there (fans be damned), and then trotted him out again after the pick, I know we're done, aight? So, I figure if I'll send $100 to the AD to buyout Pruitt. That is if 100,000 Vol fans are willing to get rid of this piece of sh-t and matching my $100, I'll send tomorrow, if we have enough to get the job done. Otherwise, I'll not waste my money. Is anyone else in? I mean, I'm not stupid, I know if I send money to Phil Fulmer, he'll just forward it on. I never want to see Guarantano or Pruitt on the UT sideline again next year. Lifelong fan and grad--ready to move on.

Put Me Down For $100. Hail Far this has gotta stop. C'mon Volnation! Enough already!

Count me in.

Reactions: DonDiego
Put Me Down For $100. Hail Far this has gotta stop. C'mon Volnation! Enough already!
Who do we got can start a GoFundMe page, seriously? I'm fairly technologically proficient, but my work is really consuming right now. I'll double my $100 for someone else to handle the account

VN Store

Back