Fire Pruitt roll call

Jury is still out. He’s absolutely improved. We beat Auburn last year and that built equity. This year we’ve beaten Miss St. and a quality USCe team. He definitely is worth holding on to for the remainder of his contract and has potential to be very good. That being said, I still wouldn’t toss an extension his way just yet.

Jury is still out. He’s absolutely improved. We beat Auburn last year and that built equity. This year we’ve beaten Miss St. and a quality USCe team. He definitely is worth holding on to for the remainder of his contract and has potential to be very good. That being said, I still wouldn’t toss an extension his way just yet.

Yep, still way to early to crown him “the guy”. He’s undoubtedly made some great progress over the last few weeks but still too early to say he’s safe.

I was thinking after ga state that pruitt wasn't going to work out. The improvement is obvious and that's great to see. We will continue to pay attention to how things go from here. I'm less convinced he's a guaranteed failure now than after game 1. Still could go either way right now I think but the trend is better. That will either continue or it'll collapse. Time will tell but I'm happier now than any point with Dooley or jones (except maybe the Florida win).

We got beat by Georgia State.
Should we fire Pruitt? Will Fulmer take over until we open our wallets and find a “real” coach, someone really pricey, like what TEXAS A&M did?

Speak now. Show your work.
Remember that great win over Iowa in the gator bowl? We thought Jones had turned a corner, how did that turn out?

Listen, yesterday was a great win and this team seems to be improving on a weekly basis. But we thought that last year as well and then we tripped down the stretch and missed a bowl. I'm not advocating to fire Pruitt this week but I'm also not lobbying for him to get a raise and extension.

Remember that great win over Iowa in the gator bowl? We thought Jones had turned a corner, how did that turn out?

Listen, yesterday was a great win and this team seems to be improving on a weekly basis. But we thought that last year as well and then we tripped down the stretch and missed a bowl. I'm not advocating to fire Pruitt this week but I'm also not lobbying for him to get a raise and extension.
It's time to lay off of Coach Pruitt and ride with it for a while...…………………………………………..just sayin';)

Should we fire Pruitt? Will Fulmer take over until we open our wallets and find a “real” coach, someone really pricey, like what TEXAS A&M did?

Lord. Have. Mercy.

Seriously.
Is this where we still are as a fan base?
Are we really still grasping for failures coming off big wins?
We just came off a battle against Alabama. This went wrong sure but do you realize we were 1 foot from being 8 points from a tie ball game?
8 Points.
Break it down further for you.
Undermanned. Out gunned.
Against a loaded roster
Sometimes 2-3 deep with 4 or 5 stars
They went out there and didn’t blink.
The gave their all.
They never quit.
And they stood tall to close the game.
Against Alabama
When’s the last time Tennessee was even close to that?

Last night.
Yes we had a slip up.
We had some miscues.
But..

Do you realize Tennessee played a complete game?
Offense scored on rotating QBs.
Not done since Ainge and Schafer
41 total points
A shut out in the 2nd half
They’re getting better in massive steps
JG has arguably the best comeback game he’s ever had
Jennings was Jennings
And Special Teams showed up big

So why the hell are we, as a fanbase, still hanging on to these hiccups?
This team has a lot of momentum and is still climbing when top teams are losing.
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Notre Dame
Appreciate what we have going on right now

Please

Lord. Have. Mercy.

Seriously.
Is this where we still are as a fan base?
Are we really still grasping for failures coming off big wins?
We just came off a battle against Alabama. This went wrong sure but do you realize we were 1 foot from being 8 points from a tie ball game?
8 Points.
Break it down further for you.
Undermanned. Out gunned.
Against a loaded roster
Sometimes 2-3 deep with 4 or 5 stars
They went out there and didn’t blink.
The gave their all.
They never quit.
And they stood tall to close the game.
Against Alabama
When’s the last time Tennessee was even close to that?

Last night.
Yes we had a slip up.
We had some miscues.
But..

Do you realize Tennessee played a complete game?
Offense scored on rotating QBs.
Not done since Ainge and Schafer
41 total points
A shut out in the 2nd half
They’re getting better in massive steps
JG has arguably the best comeback game he’s ever had
Jennings was Jennings
And Special Teams showed up big

So why the hell are we, as a fanbase, still hanging on to these hiccups?
This team has a lot of momentum and is still climbing when top teams are losing.
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Notre Dame
Appreciate what we have going on right now

Please
He's clearly not being serious.

Still a stupid thread nonetheless.

I think coach the team recognized Jones as a fraud and quit playing for him. Deaf Ear and playing favorites on and on. Butch probably begged and conned players to stay.

I don't think this will happen on Pruitt's watch.

Reactions: feathersax

Is this guy for real? Crawl back into your hole

VN Store

Back