Fire Chaney

You do know Georgia offense was worse without Chaney despite returning almost all their starters, right?

You know the answer to your question. That information is a big surprise to the negas and it needs to be ignored because it doesn't support their complaint. Chaney is a very fine OC and I'm glad he's here again. I'm excited to see what he'll be able to do if he gets a QB he can open the playbook with.

Reactions: tennrich1
You do know Georgia offense was worse without Chaney despite returning almost all their starters, right?
I do. Also know they made a questionable hire, promoting from within. While Coley has been an OC, he was tending downward.

Sorry, but I see a lot more problems with the offense than bad QB play. JGs efficiency went down under Chaney with improved line play and skill positions.

you do know that Chaney had an offense full of 5 stars and couldn't put together a top 25 total offense at uga, right? Just because another coach is worse, doesn't mean he is great.

Maybe. Perhaps I’m just frustrated and boozed up. You decide

Clearly an impulse thread and completely over the top. I think firing the OC for the thousandth time will change things (yeah right). I actually thought Chaney called a pretty good game, it just wasn't executed by the offense.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Zero innovation in this boring predictable offense.

Kind of hard to open the playbook when the freshman don't know the offensive schemes well enough and the junior can't throw to the broad side of a dang barn. If he did he would probably go over the barn.

This guy has not done jack squat with these QBs or this offense. The defense has progressed all year. The offense has stunk it up.

Cheney has a long, documented history of maximizing a quarterback's potential.

Right now he's cooking with someone else's off-brand groceries, and it can even be argued that he has still maximized this particular quarterback's potential.

A low ceiling is a low ceiling. We can't judge his performance here until he gets a real SEC quarterback to cook with.

Cheney has a long, documented history of maximizing a quarterback's potential.

Right now he's cooking with someone else's off-brand groceries, and it can even be argued that he has still maximized this particular quarterback's potential.

A low ceiling is a low ceiling. We can't judge his performance here until he gets a real SEC quarterback to cook with.
nope

Clearly an impulse thread and completely over the top. I think firing the OC for the thousandth time will change things (yeah right). I actually thought Chaney called a pretty good game, it just wasn't executed by the offense.
Primarily throwing the ball inside the red zone the first three trips there? Seriously?

We have BIG OL players. They couldn't get Eric Gray a hole to get 1 lousy yard? Seriously?

I do. Also know they made a questionable hire, promoting from within. While Coley has been an OC, he was tending downward.

Sorry, but I see a lot more problems with the offense than bad QB play. JGs efficiency went down under Chaney with improved line play and skill positions.
you do know that Chaney had an offense full of 5 stars and couldn't put together a top 25 total offense at uga, right? Just because another coach is worse, doesn't mean he is great.
Tennessee absolutely stole CJC. Just like we stole Rick Barnes from Texas.
Its a good thing that crows reproduce very rapidly or they would be endangered.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
JG's problem is that he tries to hard not to make mistakes and it costs him dearly. He doesn't play relaxed. His throws were high all night because he didn't want to throw an INT. The throws were late because he wanted to make sure it was the right throw. He's thinking too much and not reacting. He'd be a different QB if he could relax and let it flow. But. Instead he puts far too much pressure on himself by overthinking.
He amazed me how well he plays for the first 0.75 seconds of a play. When he has time to think is when he has problems. Side effect of his first 2 season’s line play

You do know that could’ve been bc of Kirby insisting on bully ball, right? Just bc he was OC doesn’t mean that he was given full reign to run the offense how he wanted.

Appears Pruitt wants to cut him loose. I love the approach and I think the O is gonna be legit when we get a good one under center.

You do know that could’ve been bc of Kirby insisting on bully ball, right? Just bc he was OC doesn’t mean that he was given full reign to run the offense how he wanted.

Appears Pruitt wants to cut him loose. I love the approach and I think the O is gonna be legit when we get a good one under center.
Let’s face it, the first 1/3 of the season he didn’t have an OL to work with, once that was “fixed” he was able to move to step 2. The only thing CJC could count on all year was JJ and MC

Reactions: MarcoVol
Tennessee absolutely stole CJC. Just like we stole Rick Barnes from Texas.
Its a good thing that crows reproduce very rapidly or they would be endangered.
Barnes wasn’t employed when UT hired him. So, that’s ridiculous:

I know Chaney wanted out of UGA. He’s making $1.6 million at UT. I haven’t compared today, but at the time this made him the highest paid coordinator in the country. He was making $950k at UGA.
Stole? I disagree. Paid stupid money? Yup. I’m certainly not impressed with our offense even beyond the obvious QB issues.

Barnes wasn’t employed when UT hired him. So, that’s ridiculous:

I know Chaney wanted out of UGA. He’s making $1.6 million at UT. I haven’t compared today, but at the time this made him the highest paid coordinator in the country. He was making $950k at UGA.
Stole? I disagree. Paid stupid money? Yup. I’m certainly not impressed with our offense even beyond the obvious QB issues.
Texas ran Barnes off by meddling, idiots.
Pretty much the same for Chaney.

This guy has not done jack squat with these QBs or this offense. The defense has progressed all year. The offense has stunk it up.
I’m sorry I don’t usually do this. However, anyone that thinks this is an idiot. No point in debating.

And this is why I hid my phone from myself last night. Don't drink and post, folks; know when to say when!

VN Store

Back