Final 4 Predictions

At a loss for words right now. There could be 3 opponents we've beaten this year that are going to be in the FINAL 4 if SC beats FSU but we lose in the 2nd round to Louisville. This is so crazy!!!!!! :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

At a loss for words right now. There could be 3 opponents we've beaten this year that are going to be in the FINAL 4 if SC beats FSU but we lose in the 2nd round to Louisville. This is so crazy!!!!!! :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

No embarrassment to lose to Louisville. They are a very talented team.

Playing so poorly during the season that you have to play them at their house in the 2nd round is a different matter altogether...

Reactions: 3 people
The upseeding wasn't an advantage, IMO. Drawing the 7 seed in the Lexington bracket so the LVs could play Stanford at TBA could have set up a better path than drawing the 5 seed and playing Louisville in front of their amped-up crowd. Gotta win where you play, though.

Reactions: 1 person
Are they all screaming "Fire Mulkey!!!?" Have they started 537 threads saying that? 😜😝😛
Hi! It started out out pretty harsh after the game, but then a lot of them started posting reasonably. I've been on their board for years and must admit first time read anything like that. They are very fond of Kim, and I think rightly so...she has made them winners for years now. Think a lot of the "critics" were not regular WBB posters.

Anyway, it was very VolNationish🤣🤣.

If you go on and read anything derogatory about UT, don't get your feelings hurt...they mean Texas. I've tried to train them differently for years, but it must be too deeply embedded to take:no:.

gule, http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Last edited:
The upseeding wasn't an advantage, IMO. Drawing the 7 seed in the Lexington bracket so the LVs could play Stanford at TBA could have set up a better path than drawing the 5 seed and playing Louisville in front of their amped-up crowd. Gotta win where you play, though.

The seed # is not nearly as important as the matchups.

The seed # is not nearly as important as the matchups.

I agree... but this year, the 7 seed in Stanford's bracket got to host. My point was I'd rather have seen the LVs play Stanford at TBA than Louisville in Louisville.

I agree... but this year, the 7 seed in Stanford's bracket got to host. My point was I'd rather have seen the LVs play Stanford at TBA than Louisville in Louisville.

That would have been unfair to Stanford and an undeserving reward for the LV considering that they lost in the first round of the SECT and Stanford won their tournament.

That would have been unfair to Stanford and an undeserving reward for the LV considering that they lost in the first round of the SECT and Stanford won their tournament.

Many thought bumping the LVs up to a 5 seed was an undeserving reward, too. And making Stanford (and SCAR) travel cross-country was also perceived as unfair by some. I guess the bottom line is the LVs could have beaten, or lost to, pretty much any team in any venue. That has been the defining attribute of this team and this season.

Reactions: 3 people
Hi! It started out out pretty harsh after the game, but then a lot of them started posting reasonably. I've been on their board for years and must admit first time read anything like that. They are very fond of Kim, and I think rightly so...she has made them winners for years now. Think a lot of the "critics" were not regular WBB posters.

Anyway, it was very VolNationish🤣🤣.

If you go on and read anything derogatory about UT, don't get your feelings hurt...they mean Texas. I've tried to train them differently for years, but it must be too deeply embedded to take:no:.

gule, http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Thanks, SV.

Seriously, the only final four prediction is that UConn will win another national title. It doesn't matter who the opponent's are.

I hate to think this Uconn team may never lose again as long as Genos the coach. Uconn is just a little above average team as far as talent and they are still beating teams down.

Let's not give up hope, and pray that McCowan goes all Godzilla on UConns's​Tokyo next weekend.

#believe

turned on the uconn game and immediately stopped watching. they're good but I never watch because it's always blowouts and they're always playing at home. espn should just give them the championship before the season starts.

don't know about everybody else but they've ruined the women's game for me. I never watch it anymore.

Let's not give up hope, and pray that McCowan goes all Godzilla on UConns's​Tokyo next weekend.

#believe

I love it - "Hope McCowan goes all Godzilla on Unconn's Tokyo." LMAO! 😂😂😂😂😂

I love it - "Hope McCowan goes all Godzilla on Unconn's Tokyo." LMAO! 😂😂😂😂😂

She has to do what she did against Washington's Osahor. Use her wingspan to tip the ball to herself on offensive rebounds and don't let it get low enough for the UConn pogo sticks to snare. She has to own the paint and the glass. Despite Napheesa having arms as long as her legs, McCowan can potentially dominate that matchup.

I hate watching them to but wanna see what makes them elite. Holly should be doing the same .

I'm becoming a huge fan of Napheesa. Love the way she plays and she seems like a class act. Geno's lucky to have gotten her.

These Oregon turnovers... my God! Oregon is shooting themselves in their collective foots.

That hustle play by Napheesa when they're up by 23 is the reason why teams need to bring their A+ game, because UConn always will.

And can the refs call fouls on UConn on anything less than a complete takedown???

Last edited:

VN Store

Back