Final 4 Predictions

Tough to say. Last year UCONN stomped ms in the tournament. Revenge game?

Very different UConn team last year, and I think MSU has improved a lot since last year.

Baylor is shooting 61% and still losing. This has been a masterful defensive effort by MSU given the weapons Baylor has on the court.

Very different UConn team last year, and I think MSU has improved a lot since last year.

Baylor is shooting 61% and still losing. This has been a masterful defensive effort by MSU given the weapons Baylor has on the court.

This is some game - whew!

Reactions: 3 people

If MSU were to face UConn, I think they'd need a big game from at least two, maybe three of their guards/wings to keep up with UConn's scoring.

Players like Richardson and Chapel would probably be important defensively to try to keep up with Collier/Williams.

This is some game - whew!

I'll be honest...I didn't think MSU could stay with them the way Baylor has played this tournament. But they have responded to the challenge.

I fear if I get my way and MSU wins, that just makes UConn's path to the title easier. I'm conflicted...

Reactions: 1 person
I would love for MSU to beat Baylor and that drama queen. She is always *****ing about something and looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. Ugly too!

I'll be honest...I didn't think MSU could stay with them the way Baylor has played this tournament. But they have responded to the challenge.

I fear if I get my way and MSU wins, that just makes UConn's path to the title easier. I'm conflicted...

I must say I didn't expect this game to be like this either. I thought those Baylor bigs would just shut them down. Itty bitty Morgan Williams has been unbelievable.

I should be a pulling for MSU, I guess being they're in the SEC, but their fans were pretty nasty when the LVs traveled there this year, so I'm begrudging! LOL

I thought Baylor would be a better choice to hang with Uconn but dang the way MSU is playing tonight I don't know. Morgan Williams - whew!!

OVER THE BACK! Come in, refs!!!

Looked like a foul on Vivians right before that, so I'll take the jump ball to even things out.

In general, the refs have seemed pretty hesitant to call fouls in the final minute of games in this tournament, which I'm okay with.

Wow! Miss State deserves this trip to the final four. They played a fantastic game. Morgan Williams I have no words for how good she played. Amazing! Vic coached his azz off. I'm so jealous lol. SEC has a representative in the final four. Good for the conference.

That was a great emotional interview with Vic Schaefer and Morgan William after the game. Gotta love it!

Uconn will blow them out but great job getting there now let's see if he can use that as recruiting cuz last coaches were not able

VN Store

Back