Federal Indictment of Donald Trump

I am not playing some semantical game with these idiots..It was all Party stuff..Not character, not Russian collusion..just the programmed Vagina Hat cult.

We see things that even 5 years ago that were indefensible as a like decent rationale person. Today..Crickets from the Idealogical Puritan Cult

Reactions: InVOLuntary
@BowlBrother85

What are your thoughts?
As always, I'm still going to say that the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Paul Manafort, Donald Trump Jr and Jared Kushner with Natalia Veselnitskaya and various Russian officials (which both Trump and Trump Jr lied about) more than justified the Mueller probe.

At various times, Donald Trump has also been very reluctant to be critical of Russia. He becomes oddly defensive whenever Putin is criticized and that is even true concerning the mass Russian incursion into the Ukraine last March. I would also point to the infamous press conference in Helsinki with Vladimir Putin from 2017, when Trump said, "I don't know why it would be. (Russia who hacked the DNC)" but then later absurdly claimed to have misspoken.

As far as this high-ranking FBI official being on the take with the Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska? It's disgraceful, and he should be prosecuted and if convicted, sent to ADX Florence in Colorado and given a cell next to Robert Hanssen.

I understand this story is rich with irony, and plays well into the right-wing's deep state theories. It doesn't explain Trump's own affinity for Russia, however.

As always, I'm still going to say that the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Paul Manafort, Donald Trump Jr and Jared Kushner with Natalia Veselnitskaya and various Russian officials (which both Trump and Trump Jr lied about) more than justified the Mueller probe.

At various times, Donald Trump has also been very reluctant to be critical of Russia. He becomes oddly defensive whenever Putin is criticized and that is even true concerning the mass Russian incursion into the Ukraine last March. I would also point to the infamous press conference in Helsinki with Vladimir Putin from 2017, when Trump said, "I don't know why it would be. (Russia who hacked the DNC)" but then later absurdly claimed to have misspoken.

As far as this high-ranking FBI official being on the take with the Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska? It's disgraceful, and he should be prosecuted and if convicted, sent to ADX Florence in Colorado and given a cell next to Robert Hanssen.

I understand this story is rich with irony, and plays well into the right-wing's deep state theories. It doesn't explain Trump's own affinity for Russia, however.

LOL

Not being critical enough of Russia is Russian collusion. The Trump Tower meeting you cling to was a giant nothing burger which is why you have to pivot to being reluctant to being critical of Russia.

At some point you just have to admit you fell for the Russia hoax

LOL

Not being critical enough of Russia is Russian collusion. The Trump Tower meeting you cling to was a giant nothing burger which is why you have to pivot to being reluctant to being critical of Russia.

At some point you just have to admit you fell for the Russia hoax
If there was nothing to hide, then why did both Trump and Trump Jr. lie about who was in attendance at the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting, and what the purpose of the meeting was?

Trump Jr. claimed that the meeting was arranged to discuss the resumption of American adoptions of Russian children. However, his e-mail exchanges with Rob Goldstone, who arranged the meeting, make it clear that the purpose behind the meeting was always to discuss dirt on Hillary Clinton. While aboard Air Force One, Trump Sr. denied knowledge of the meeting ... that was also later revealed to have been a lie. Their lies demonstrate a consciousness of wrongdoing. Nobody lies unless they have something to hide.

I didn't say that Trump's constant defense of Russia and deference to Putin was evidence of collusion, but when taken in totality with Trump's unwillingness to enforce Russian sanctions, it certainly does reveal Russian sympathies.

If there was nothing to hide, then why did both Trump and Trump Jr. lie about who was in attendance at the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower meeting, and what the purpose of the meeting was?

Trump Jr. claimed that the meeting was arranged to discuss the resumption of American adoptions of Russian children. However, his e-mail exchanges with Rob Goldstone, who arranged the meeting, make it clear that the purpose behind the meeting was always to discuss dirt on Hillary Clinton. While aboard Air Force One, Trump Sr. denied knowledge of the meeting ... that was also later revealed to have been a lie. Their lies demonstrate a consciousness of wrongdoing. Nobody lies unless they have something to hide.

I didn't say that Trump's constant defense of Russia and deference to Putin was evidence of collusion, but when taken in totality with Trump's unwillingness to enforce Russian sanctions, it certainly does reveal Russian sympathies.

Two respected and shamed Democrat liars, I mean leaders, have been formally rejected by Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy for the House Intelligence committee. Schiff knowingly lied about Russian collusion while Swalwell is suspected of being involved with a Chinese spy and taking campaign donation.

Two respected and shamed Democrat liars, I mean leaders, have been formally rejected by Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy for the House Intelligence committee. Schiff knowingly lied about Russian collusion while Swalwell is suspected of being involved with a Chinese spy and taking campaign donation.
Deflection.

Just giving you an update on the 6 year old Russian collusion story since you still believe it.
Great.

Do you have an explanation for why both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. lied about who was in attendance at the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Natalia Veselnitskaya and 8 other officials of the Russian government, and what the purpose of the meeting was?

Why did they say it was to discuss the resumption of Americans adopting Russian children, which Russia had banned following the implementation of the Magnitsky Act by the United States? E-mails between Rob Goldstone, who arranged the meeting, and Donald Trump Jr. make it clear that the purpose of the meeting was for dirt to be passed from Russian government officials to the leadership of the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.

I didn't think so.

Great.

Do you have an explanation for why both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. lied about who was in attendance at the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Natalia Veselnitskaya and 8 other officials of the Russian government, and what the purpose of the meeting was?

Why did they say it was to discuss the resumption of Americans adopting Russian children, which Russia had banned following the implementation of the Magnitsky Act by the United States? E-mails between Rob Goldstone, who arranged the meeting, and Donald Trump Jr. make it clear that the purpose of the meeting was for dirt to be passed from Russian government officials to the leadership of the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.

I didn't think so.
I am going to go out on a limb and say that there was a call made in which someone intelligent asked why are you guys meeting with her and informed them that they weren't allowed to do that, and that is why the meeting ended abruptly. They lied about it because that is what people that think they can get away with it do.
So in short..... the dumb ass's didn't know you have to go through a third party to collude legally.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that there was a call made in which someone intelligent asked why are you guys meeting with her and informed them that they weren't allowed to do that, and that is why the meeting ended abruptly. They lied about it because that is what people that think they can get away with it do.
So in short..... the dumb ass's didn't know you have to go through a third party to collude legally.
That is probably about right. I could agree that the collusion allegations were a "nothingburger" and the Mueller probe a waste of time and money, if it wasn't for that meeting. The people who describe the 2016 Trump Campaign/Russian government collusion investigation as a hoax, never want to talk about that meeting.

Great.

I didn't think so.

So what you are saying is that it was legal for the clinton crowd to collude with Russia to smear Trump, but not the other way around. That about sum it up?

Reactions: hog88 and BreatheUT
That is probably about right. I could agree that the collusion allegations were a "nothingburger" and the Mueller probe a waste of time and money, if it wasn't for that meeting. The people who describe the 2016 Trump Campaign/Russian government collusion investigation as a hoax, never want to talk about that meeting.

that meeting was a nothing burger

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
that meeting was a nothing burger
Then answer this question for once ....

Why did both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. lie about who was in attendance at the meeting and the purpose of the meeting?

Of course, it will arouse suspicion when you are caught telling lies.

So what you are saying is that it was legal for the clinton crowd to collude with Russia to smear Trump, but not the other way around. That about sum it up?
I never said a word about Hillary Clinton's conduct, but for the record, Hillary Clinton did not collude with officials of the Russian government to smear Donald Trump, nor has she even been accused of that. Unlike what is true concerning the 2016 Donald Trump Presidential Campaign, there is no evidence that the 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign, or anyone affiliated with the 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign, ever had contact with officials of the Russian government, or with an attache of the Russian government, such as Natalia Veselnitskaya, for the purpose of collecting and disseminating opposition research on her 2016 Presidential General Election opponent. Perhaps, the problem rests with some confusion over the meaning of the word "collusion." I don't condone or defend what Hillary Clinton did, but it wasn't collusion.

These are the three improprieties that Hillary Clinton was involved with :

1) The 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) did fund the Steele Dossier.

2) Neither the 2016 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign or the Democratic National Committee (DNC) properly disclosed the money they spent on funding the Steele Dossier. In March of 2022, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was fined $105,000 by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) for this, while Hillary Clinton's 2016 Presidential Campaign was fined $8,000 by the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

3) Hillary Clinton also approved the leak of a discredited theory to the media, involving an alleged link between Trump servers and the Russian government. Hillary Clinton's 2016 Campaign Manager, Robby Mook, had even expressed serious doubts to her concerning the validity of the theory. She wanted it leaked anyway.

^^^ This is all impropriety, ^^^ .... but it's not collusion with Russia. She has not even been accused of that.

Now, back to Trump ....

Why did both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. lie about who was in attendance at the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, and the purpose behind the meeting?

You never answer that question. I have posed it to you many times now. It is only natural that suspicions will be raised when a politician is caught lying about something.

Last edited:
Kamala Harris's Silence on Biden Doc Scandal Raises Questions, Suspicions

"The communications strategy appears noticeably different from her attacks on former President Donald Trump’s alleged mishandling of classified materials. In August, Harris slammed Trump as “irresponsible” for questioning the FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago."

“It’s just highly irresponsible of anyone who calls themselves a leader and certainly anyone who represents the United States of America to engage in rhetoric for the sake of some political objective that can result in harm to law enforcement officers and agents,” Harris said.

Reactions: AM64
Here’s your classic double standard
12ft |
National Archives 'wasn’t allowed' to reveal Biden classified documents discovery
The National Archives has stayed largely quiet when it comes to Biden's classified document saga — a stark contrast to how it handled Trump's scandal. It set up an entire section on its website, “Press Statements in Response to Media Queries About Presidential Records,” in early 2022 dedicated to its numerous press releases on the Trump Mar-a-Lagodocuments saga. However, in the weeks after Biden's scandal burst into public view (and months after the National Archives first learned about it), the agency has yet to issue a single press release on it.

Then answer this question for once ....

Why did both Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. lie about who was in attendance at the meeting and the purpose of the meeting?

Of course, it will arouse suspicion when you are caught telling lies.
Are you suspicious of Biden clearly lying about not having knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings?

VN Store

Back