Federal Indictment of Donald Trump

Meh, I'll believe it when I see it. But they are after something. Has to be specific. Can't just be "maybe."
Why start now? It’s been maybe with Trump this whole time yet that hasn’t stopped hearings, impeachment, investigations, and so on.

Edit: That’s even with things known not to be true.

Why start now? It’s been maybe with Trump this whole time yet that hasn’t stopped hearings, impeachment, investigations, and so on.

Edit: That’s even with things known not to be true.

Well, we know one thing: there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed.

We don't know what crime that is or by who.

Oh for ****s sake...Give me a break with your withheld judgement.
You look like a clown.
He’s just trying to temper his own excitement. That’s the only thing that makes sense given how he jumps the gun all the time, especially with Trump. I’m looking forward to BB’s expert analysis. No one knows Trump better than him.

Oh for ****s sake...Give me a break with your withheld judgement.
You look like a clown.

Why?

You got Trumpsters screaming bloody murder without any facts at all. I would think we would find out soon what the probable cause was.

Could be the missing archive documents. Maybe Melania or Donald didn't pay taxes on some cheap piece of gold plated crap from Malaysia.

Reactions: flint
Why?

You got Trumpsters screaming bloody murder without any facts at all. I would think we would find out soon what the probable cause was.

Could be the missing archive documents. Maybe Melania or Donald didn't pay taxes on some cheap piece of gold plated crap from Malaysia.

You missed out and EL started a thread before you.

VN Store

Back