Federal Indictment of Donald Trump

Unfortunately for the Republicans, Trump cares nothing for the party, conservatism, or the country.

I guess you have all the facts & truth to back up all of this nonsense crap you posted.
You're just repeating left-wing propaganda lies you've heard other lunatics tell you like Rachel Madcow & the CNN lunatic group that hate Trump. Keep drinking the libtard Kool-aid.

Maybe @Hunerwadel should just start spamming every thread with Twitter posts.
What adjective applies to somebody who never has original thoughts criticizing somebody else for making things up? Irony doesn’t seem right, that seems more applicable to the post where he criticized somebody for just repeating things others have said, but there has to be a word for that. It’s too funny not to have a word. 😂

Reactions: clarksvol00
I guess you have all the facts & truth to back up all of this nonsense crap you posted.
You're just repeating left-wing propaganda lies you've heard other lunatics tell you like Rachel Madcow & the CNN lunatic group that hate Trump. Keep drinking the libtard Kool-aid.
No, just observing his very public and obvious actions.

Hey right wingers, I can't keep up with his status, is Lindsey Graham on good terms with MAGA this week or not. Read that he was booed off the stage at a Trump rally but Trump came out and said he's good people.

Just can't stay on top of whether he is MAGA Lindsey or "this will not stand" Lindsey.

Can't stop laughing.

Hey right wingers, I can't keep up with his status, is Lindsey Graham on good terms with MAGA this week or not. Read that he was booed off the stage at a Trump rally but Trump came out and said he's good people.

Just can't stay on top of whether he is MAGA Lindsey or "this will not stand" Lindsey.

Can't stop laughing.
He's always been a POS, all he does is run his pie hole. All talk.

Can't stop laughing.
Only cults approve of everything.
There are plenty of things people don’t like or approve of Trump, but seeing you nutsies they flock to him

VN Store

Back