Federal Indictment of Donald Trump

Do you have any experience handling or managing classified documents? I have absolutely zero experience doing so. But I don't believe there are thousands of unaccounted-for copies of classified documents floating around. I also do not believe it is "stupid" to identify any declassified document as such, as well as all copies of said declassified document.

You missed the whole point.

FBI is trying to save face now…..

So you are posting a 4 year old letter dtd August 8, 2018. A lot has happened since then as well as a lot of changes. Not buying it, plus this all occurred in the Trump's administration so you would say the dismissal letter was wrong? He should have been dismissed and this has zero bearing on this case. I guess we need to ask J Hoover his opinion.

So you are posting a 4 year old letter dtd August 8, 2018. A lot has happened since then as well as a lot of changes. Not buying it, plus this all occurred in the Trump's administration so you would say the dismissal letter was wrong? He should have been dismissed and this has zero bearing on this case. I guess we need to ask J Hoover his opinion.
Wtf are you talking about? The letter is old, but just published. Why did they release it? Hmmmm.
It’s a PR move dude

Wtf are you talking about? The letter is old, but just published. Why did they release it? Hmmmm.
It’s a PR move dude and I made no claim regarding it having bearing on this case

It’s a PR move dude and I made no claim regarding it having bearing on this case
It is quite obvious you know what I am talking about. Your statement was "FBI trying to save Face now" A little late isn't it, 4 yrs later, I don't think so. No purpose in it, this is about politics. Nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else.

Frumpy Pants is going down. He is surrounded. That means he going to lash out in a tantrum and take everybody with him.

You know he’s a private citizen now right ? You know they can be held liable for what they say right ? Do you remember Sandman and what he did to them ?

E564C17C-0497-4F09-AC61-A7BD0C9FBDEC.jpeg

DOJ reveals Trump Records Seized from Mar-a-Lago that may be Privileged

The Department of Justice says FBI agents seized numerous boxes containing potentially privileged records belonging to former President Donald Trump during the raid of Mar-a-Lago, arguing those documents were then separated from the bureau’s criminal investigators.

The revelation was contained within a newly unsealed late August filing by the DOJ following a Monday court order from Aileen Cannon, the Florida judge overseeing much of the case. The DOJ filing made a distinction between the case team investigating Trump and the privilege review team filtering out records that might be subject to attorney-client privilege or other privilege claims made by the former president.

DOJ reveals Trump records seized from Mar-a-Lago that may be privileged

Yeah it’s fun to watch the DOJ argue that they have walked off documents from the actually team of prosecutors by their “ filter team “ while admitting they turned over some documents to them already . Anyone that doesn’t think these agencies are dirty and will screw you over in a second has lost their minds and are just sheep .

Yeah it’s fun to watch the DOJ argue that they have walked off documents from the actually team of prosecutors by their “ filter team “ while admitting they turned over some documents to them already . Anyone that doesn’t think these agencies are dirty and will screw you over in a second has lost their minds and are just sheep .
Have you ever known lawyers, Prosecutors or Defense Attorneys, that were not dirty at screwing you over. It's their job. Congress has learned this well and applied the same tactics in Congress. Nobody plays fair when lawyers are involved.

VN Store

Back