Favorite alcoholic beverage

I no longer drink beer, so the only alcohol I drink is either Jameson or Tito’s. Otherwise, it’s water.

Non drinker. Seen it mess too many up. But as long as a person can control it and it not control them have fun and be safe.

I dead serious, Sir! I've seen it too. I make sure of a 1-drink limit. And even leave for home immediately if friend or foe try to get me to drink mo'.
1634380185223.png

Depends. Sometimes Old Shed, shout out to the rocket scientists at UTSI in Tullahoma. Sometimes a good Cabernet, sometimes Jack Honey, sometimes Gentleman Jack, sometimes Dickle, sometimes a Margarita, sometimes Fireball. Depends on the weather, the tailgate food, the zip code Im in, the score, or the time of day.

Have you tried Common John Brewery in Manchester yet? Much better than Ole Shed

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
12343396302878.png

Shiner Cheer will be hitting the Knoxville market this week. Union Jacks has the OG Shiner premium on tap!
GBO!!
We tried the Peach Wheat this summer it is very good. Has a slight hint of peaches.

The Rubi-Red (grape fruit) is a little lighter. Good when your really hot here in South Texas.

I didn’t think I’d like the flavors, but they are very good. Shiner Bock is favorite though.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Old Fashioned made with WL Weller Reserve.

My beers were St. Pauli's Girl and Aligash White, right up until I was forced to go gluten free. Fortunately, distilling takes gluten out so I can still drink liquor.

Old Fashioned made with WL Weller Reserve.

My beers were St. Pauli's Girl and Aligash White, right up until I was forced to go gluten free. Fortunately, distilling takes gluten out so I can still drink liquor.

Use Stevia in place of sugar, and you can have zero carbs too. Same drink with none of the bad stuff.

Use Stevia in place of sugar, and you can have zero carbs too. Same drink with none of the bad stuff.

I actually use a unprocessed Bolivian cane sugar cube, Jack Rudy bourbon cherries and Woodforde Reserve cherry bitters. Naturally I muddle the fruit first with the sugar, bitters and a little carbonated water.

Miller High Life recently. Before that it was straight to the bourbon. About the only way that I could stomach the games. Heupel has me back on the casual beer wagon again.

VN Store

Back