Fandom Points

Vols Football
Vols Basketball
ETSU Basketball
LV Basketball
LV Softball
Atlanta Braves Baseball all summer long!
Tennessee Titans Football
Tiger Woods winning one more tournament!
Serena Williams winning one more Major!

Reactions: macrovol
35 UT football
25 Titans
20 St Louis Cardinals
5 UTC football
5 UT men's basketball
5 UTC men's basketball
2 Lady Vols
1 Memphis Grizzlies
1 Lady Mocs
1 Predators

Reactions: Bret178 and MAD
MMA/Lethwei 50
PGA 50
UT fills the time between those events right now and it's usually never live. I'll watch the recordings...if it's worth it.

Dallas Cowboys- 30
Tennessee Football- 20
Lady Vols- 15
Memphis Tigers Athletics- 15
Memphis Grizzlies-10
Tennessee Men's Basketball- 5
Tennessee Titans- 5

* only explanation needed is I was born & raised in Memphis, moved to GA at the age of 22, was a Cowboys fan before the Titans/Oilers left Houston, and started watching Vols football in 95' at the age of 7.

Reactions: N.ohio vol and MAD
100% of what 1 or 2 points.. oh all points.. lol my bad

frank the blue print size is way to big
The only legit answer here, sure I watch other teams or leagues, but this program is the only sports entity that really matters to me...sad
Congratulations, you win the prize for best virtue signal in this thread.
Virtue Signaling = LOL

I used to be a Jets fan in the 60's. Haven't watched nor gave a darn about the NFL since Peyton retired.
Used to be a big Yankees fan. My baseball fandom retired with Hammer'n Hank.
Supporting/rooting for any other college team is, in my little world, akin to treason.

So yeah, 100% of my hunert points go to the Vols.

Braves 50
Vols 23
Titans 23
MTSU 4

These are the only teams I care enough about to keep up with. But baseball (and the Braves) were my first love. My whole family are big VOL fans. Dad, sister, and brother are all UT alumni. I was the black sheep that went to MTSU to "get away." But I didn't start following football more than casually until I was about 10-11 when Peyton became a household name. A coulpe years later, we won the natty.

As far as the NFL, my family never had strong affliations to any team when I was growing up. We watched the Braves every Sunday afternoon on TBS, not the NFL. The Super Bowl was pretty much the only NFL football I watched growing up and my "favorite team" changed based on who was playing in the Super Bowl. I was a Cowboys fan for a few years, then I was a Broncos fan. When the Oilers relocated to Nashville, we started watching a little bit, but not significantly. Then I recall listening to the Music City Miracle on the radio while me and dad were cutting down trees and stacking fire wood. I felt the excitement from Mike Keith calling that play. I've been hooked ever since.

EDIT: I added MTSU to the list as well, because I do root for them to do well, I just don't follow them at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
Fun question..............

50 Austin Peay (Let's Go Peay)
10 Tennessee
10 Florida State (where I really wanted to go play golf.....)
10 Yankees
10 Titans
5 Steelers (favorite as a kid)
5 Battle Ground Academy

60 - UT (football, primarily)
20 - Philadelphia Flyers
10- Knoxville Ice Bears
5 - Atlanta Gladiators
5 - Port Chester University Whooping Cranes (ice hockey)

45% Vols Football
15% TN Titans
15% Vols Mens BBall
10% The rest of the SEC football/basketball
10% Nash Predators
5% College baseball

Honestly past listening to the Titans on the radio I could care less about the NFL, I know I am in the minority on that.

85 Tennessee Mainly football
5 Dallas cowboys
5 Atlanta Braves
5 Duke Basketball.
If i had to pick one it would be 100% Tennessee football. All year round i talk about it to family friends and coworkers. The others are just fillers until fall gets here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vols&Vettes and MAD

VN Store

Back