Excuse the question, but where is JJJ?

Allvols1996

Yep, knee soreness. Same reason he didn’t play against Gonzaga. I hate to be the one to say this, but this team has looked it’s best when he hasn’t played. I know that’s a small sample size, but it’s true nonetheless.

Yep, knee soreness. Same reason he didn’t play against Gonzaga. I hate to be the one to say this, but this team has looked it’s best when he hasn’t played. I know that’s a small sample size, but it’s true nonetheless.
Where do you get this take? He’s our leading scorer and rebounder and basically our best defender. He’s also a very good passer and gives us so much flexibility with lineup combinations because of his versatility.

livefaith

Where do you get this take? He’s our leading scorer and rebounder and basically our best defender. He’s also a very good passer and gives us so much flexibility with lineup combinations because of his versatility.
This! We sure didn't look great today in the OT win. We need JJJ early and often.
It finally clicked for him last season when he returned from injury and carried us from bubble team to SECT Championship, high seed, then unfortunately a crash v UM. But IMO, he was at an All American level the 2nd ½ of 21-22'. We NEED him badly.

VN Store