Excuse the question, but where is JJJ?

Vfl2407

My head has been all about football and I just started following basketball Vols this season, is he hurt? Leave the team?

Yep, knee soreness. Same reason he didn’t play against Gonzaga. I hate to be the one to say this, but this team has looked it’s best when he hasn’t played. I know that’s a small sample size, but it’s true nonetheless.

Is he resting again today?

Since he didn’t even dress out yesterday, I’m guessing they’ll try to save him for a possible championship game on Friday. I’d like to see him dress out today, but sit out versus USCw if possible.

Yep, knee soreness. Same reason he didn’t play against Gonzaga. I hate to be the one to say this, but this team has looked it’s best when he hasn’t played. I know that’s a small sample size, but it’s true nonetheless.

Just like football and Tilman

Where do you get this take? He’s our leading scorer and rebounder and basically our best defender. He’s also a very good passer and gives us so much flexibility with lineup combinations because of his versatility.

Hurt. He's been on hobble since day 1.Barnes is saving him to get fully healthy for conference games. We will be ok till then. Sans the 1 weird loss.

Reactions: StarRaider
They didn't look all that great today. We certainly could have used him.

Reactions: livefaith
Where do you get this take? He’s our leading scorer and rebounder and basically our best defender. He’s also a very good passer and gives us so much flexibility with lineup combinations because of his versatility.

This! We sure didn't look great today in the OT win. We need JJJ early and often.
It finally clicked for him last season when he returned from injury and carried us from bubble team to SECT Championship, high seed, then unfortunately a crash v UM. But IMO, he was at an All American level the 2nd ½ of 21-22'. We NEED him badly.

VN Store

Back