Excuse the question, but where is JJJ?

Tennessee expected to be in the championship, as did betting sites and analytics…1 game doesn’t define something.

It wasn’t simply 1 game. It was the struggle to live up to the top 10ish ranking.

I didn’t expect TN to win their first two games. Plavsic and JJJ were both injured heading into the tournament while Vescovi, Key, and ZZ weren’t lighting it up while the inside offense was MIA. I told you how I figured.

At this point I’d hold him out until SEC play
I think just hold him out of the McNeese game, or maybe until the Maryland game on December 11th. If that's the case that would've been 4 weeks since he played a game. Hopefully that's enough time to let the knee heal up.

I think just hold him out of the McNeese game, or maybe until the Maryland game on December 11th. If that's the case that would've been 4 weeks since he played a game. Hopefully that's enough time to let the knee heal up.
Yeah, I'd hold him out until Maryland. As you said, that's a month of rest. Honestly, if a month doesn't get his knee right, then two more weeks waiting for SEC play probably won't help, either, and he just needs to be shut down for the season.

This is all starting to feel a little like the Lamonte Turner situation. I certainly hope that we are not losing JJJ, but it is just beginning to feel weird at this point.

Reactions: walkenvol
Ease him is slowly in the MD game. I just hope he comes back before SEC play begins.

Barnes has the luxury of easing him in. The younger players need his minutes to get game experience.

I am impressed with the little I see of Edwards. Wish he could get more minutes. Even Awaka has shown a few nice spurts.

Ease him is slowly in the MD game. I just hope he comes back before SEC play begins.

Barnes has the luxury of easing him in. The younger players need his minutes to get game experience.

I am impressed with the little I see of Edwards. Wish he could get more minutes. Even Awaka has shown a few nice spurts.

Neither look lost or unconfident either. I think both will become very good players.

Medically, it's very seldom a mystery to follow how--in each area--a knee is responding to usage. They can follow where inflammation is still occurring, they can test strength and flexibility from multiple angles (i.e., for each group of connective tissues), and monitor how much of each type of activity induces more inflammation.

Inflammation just means the body has detected something that its systems believe needs healing, reconstruction, or defense against. It's something to listen to, and only rarely something to resist.

Considerations of "when" to play JJJ would be based entirely on the injury's recovery--unless, there is some aspect of the injury which is as good as it's going to get (without season-threatening surgery), and the question becomes how much use, pain, and swelling can JJJ manage.

Crossed fingers...

VN Store

Back