ESPN is hot trash

I always listen to Bert on TuneIn and sync it up to the TV. I do like listening to Jimmy Dykes. Dykes loves him some Barnes.

And this game was followed up by the USC/UCLA game with color commentator Bill Walton, whose LSD-wired mind caused him to assert that the Pac-12 is the "Conference of Champions" 6+ times (along with a couple of thinly veiled drug experimentation jokes) in the three minutes I was able to suffer him before finding something else to do with my time.
So glad you cleared up you only watched 3 minutes of USC- UCLA. I was going to donate to your treatment if you watched a complete game with Dickie V followed by a complete game by Bill Walton, lolol.

Reactions: JohnnyJava
The difference in the quality of the broadcast last night bs Saturday was night and day. When the Vols got up by 20 Dykes and buddy were still talking about the game and kept that same topic till the end. Why why why do they still put Dickie V on the premier match ups? If they want an old dude then roll out Bill Raferty

The difference in the quality of the broadcast last night bs Saturday was night and day. When the Vols got up by 20 Dykes and buddy were still talking about the game and kept that same topic till the end. Why why why do they still put Dickie V on the premier match ups? If they want an old dude then roll out Bill Raferty
Georgia aint Kentucky and they are going to cheerlead them like they always do to the Mildcats;)

I agree it was much better, but they still had periods where they didn't know what was going on and would have been nice to see a "who's in foul trouble" and "leading scorers" with about 5 minutes to go....both teams had "stars" foul out without fanfare or notice.

I agree it was much better, but they still had periods where they didn't know what was going on and would have been nice to see a "who's in foul trouble" and "leading scorers" with about 5 minutes to go....both teams had "stars" foul out without fanfare or notice.
Agreed - I think this might be due to the remote broadcast and lacking support personnel to provide them the live data?

Reactions: Wireless1
For some reason the norm has become to talk about anything but the basketball game. It’s been trending that way for a while but has gotten worse this year. Especially their top crews with Vitale and Walton. I would love to see a real nation wide poll of sports fan to see how many people actually like listening to either one of them. I would prefer someone like Dane Bradshaw who talks about the game and things associated with the teams.

Reactions: StarRaider
For some reason the norm has become to talk about anything but the basketball game. It’s been trending that way for a while but has gotten worse this year. Especially their top crews with Vitale and Walton. I would love to see a real nation wide poll of sports fan to see how many people actually like listening to either one of them. I would prefer someone like Dane Bradshaw who talks about the game and things associated with the teams.
Neither Vitale nor Walton are part of a top crew. That being said, last night was better than Saturday

VN Store

Back