ESPN Gameday . . . what a joke

Ummm....I bet you said that about the Texas game too. And what a great decision they made by going to the USC-Nebraska game.:question:

I never said they made great decisions in the past. USC-Neb, as I said 1 million times, was an awful, ratings-driven decison.

And you can't SERIOUSLY say they shouldn't have been in Austin, regardless of score. That's like saying they shouldn't have been in Knoxville in 2004 for AU-UT, or any time they were in Knoxville when UF crushed us. You HAVE to take the best game. If the outcome is a blowout, it doesn't mean it was the wrong decision.

:corso:he should no by now that the only good football is played in the sec and if you have a good sec team playin a a good pac10 acc big10 whatever i dont care the sec school is gonna dominate:finger3: :the_finger: :naughty: :censored: :furious3: :shaking2:

:corso:he should no by now that the only good football is played in the sec and if you have a good sec team playin a a good pac10 acc big10 whatever i dont care the sec school is gonna dominate:finger3: :the_finger: :naughty: :censored: :furious3: :shaking2:
Just like last year's Sugar Bowl.

I wonder if they will visit one of our future games like GA or LSU. Those are big games. Of course one of those weekends I think OSU plays the Ohio School for the Deaf and Blind so it might be a toss up.

I'd bet my last dollar that they go to Athens. They LOVE Mark Richt almost as much as Todd Blackledge loves Urban Meyer.

Mark is not nearly as good looking since he got stuck with a bunch of Freshmen QB's.

Don't sell us short. We can run the ball as well as any 0-3 team in the country.
I think you owe some people an appology.

UT is averaging 115 ypg rushing.

0-4 Eastern Michigan is averaging 135.8 ypg rushing.
0-4 Colorado is averaging 121.8 ypg rushing.

DI-AA
0-4 Indiana State is averaging 168.5 ypg rushing.
0-2 Cornell is averaging 223 ypg rushing.
0-3 Howard is averaging 152 ypg rushing.
0-4 Stephen F. Austin is averaging 124 ypg rushing.

VN Store

Back