Erik Ainge tees off on Stetson Bennett

Bennett is the MVP of all Three Playoff Games and The SEC Championship. And outplayed Stroud this weekend. Ck the stats if you don’t believe it. Just brought his team back from being 14 behind Twice….
Serious jelly in here. AINGE is full TARD. You know it and he knows it. Evidently, he is still on the pills and is uber jealous. Easy to see.
He didn’t outplay Stroud. Did you watch the game? Let them switch teams and UGA wins that game by 3 tds.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Ainge just needs to STFU.
Ratings must need a boost.
He's in radio and needs listeners, but he's not wrong. Stetson has a great story but he's so arrogant. Seems if you've beaten the odds to have a dream college career as he's had you'd be humble. He is far from humble. He needs to take a lesson from Hendon in that department.

I dislike the qb of any of our rivals, especially those on teams that beat us. Stetson just takes it to another level. Bryce Young for example has been a nightmare for us for his entire career, but he seems like a humble kid and his talent is unquestionable. Stetson should be the feel good story but he is so damn arrogant he ruins it. Ainge just said out loud what pretty much all vol fans feel. Whether or not he should have is a different story. Oh and if I have to see him running around crying after a WIN again I think I may kill myself.

You are unquestionably stupid if you think his comments contributed to our loss. Please provide the comments from Bama commentators that led our win. You only want non game excuses as to why we lost. But don't provide any for why we won. They don't matter.

You really think a UGA player knows who the hell he is? Of course not. Now they do the first CFP rankings.

And the most laughable thing is to think any of those opinions mattered. We got beat bc they are better. Stop being dumb.

I think he's spoofing without blue font.

Ainge is an idiot. Doesn’t mean Stetson isn’t a douche. He is the most unlikely starter in Georgia at any position to get a shot at the NFL.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
You are unquestionably stupid if you think his comments contributed to our loss. Please provide the comments from Bama commentators that led our win. You only want non game excuses as to why we lost. But don't provide any for why we won. They don't matter.

You really think a UGA player knows who the hell he is? Of course not. Now they do the first CFP rankings.

And the most laughable thing is to think any of those opinions mattered. We got beat bc they are better. Stop being dumb.
How does one get “unquestionably” stupid? I would think they’re at very least questionably stupid? 😂

he really just needs to keep his trap shut. I get he's trying to get attention and make a name for himself publicly with a radio show and all, but this doesn't give the UT fanbase a good look...plus he's already stuck his foot in his mouth once this season

I dislike the qb of any of our rivals, especially those on teams that beat us. Stetson just takes it to another level. Bryce Young for example has been a nightmare for us for his entire career, but he seems like a humble kid and his talent is unquestionable. Stetson should be the feel good story but he is so damn arrogant he ruins it. Ainge just said out loud what pretty much all vol fans feel. Whether or not he should have is a different story. Oh and if I have to see him running around crying after a WIN again I think I may kill myself.
I agree. My point is we don't need a radio personality in Knoxville calling players punks. It's just a bad look.
Is Ainge trying to emulate Jim Rome?

I don't live in Knoxville, so I don't listen to the Erik Ainge show. I came across this article where he makes it very clear he can't stand Stetson Bennett. What is Erik's deal? He already gave UGA ridiculous bulletin board material earlier this year. Does he employ the Steven A. Smith / Skip Bayless schtick of saying crazy things just for attention? All I really remember was he was a pretty decent QB that played on some heavy drugs.

Erik Ainge Takes a Serious Shot at Stetson Bennett, Call UGA QB a "Punk"

PS. Prayers up for Damar Hamlin, family and team.
Yes, he does.

He didn’t outplay Stroud. Did you watch the game? Let them switch teams and UGA wins that game by 3 tds.
Ck the stats dude. Stroud had one more passing TD and 0 ints and like 30 rushing yards. Bennett had more 50 yards passing and a rushing TD and 1 int. Bennett also lead them back from being 14 pts down TWICE. Bennett was ELITE in the 4th qtr when an ELITE qb needs to be for his team. STROUD let OSU to 3 pts in like the last 22 minutes or so....
He beat another Heisman finalist to go along with Bryce Young -Heisman winner - last year. And is about to beat another finalist on Monday. He was the MVP of every Playoff Game he has ever played. He also beat the hell outta our #1 ranked Vols......let's not forget that.

it's hilarious how people, not just on this site, just continue to kick the kid.... some of y'all need to step back and see what this kid has REALLY accomplished. But at least he won't be back next year - everyone will have to find another whippin' boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeInMyHeart
I don't live in Knoxville, so I don't listen to the Erik Ainge show. I came across this article where he makes it very clear he can't stand Stetson Bennett. What is Erik's deal? He already gave UGA ridiculous bulletin board material earlier this year. Does he employ the Steven A. Smith / Skip Bayless schtick of saying crazy things just for attention? All I really remember was he was a pretty decent QB that played on some heavy drugs.

Erik Ainge Takes a Serious Shot at Stetson Bennett, Call UGA QB a "Punk"

PS. Prayers up for Damar Hamlin, family and team.
Ainge put his foot in his mouth and said something stupid?! Shocking!

I think the major point of contention fans have with Stetson Bennet is that he is an average college QB on a really good team, and he has had unmitigated success. He's a "Heisman finalist," but we all know he won't even make an NFL roster. He is at the peak of his athletic career. He made it a lot further than I did! Ainge comes off as disgruntled because he feels (IMO) that he could have been better than he was.

I do agree that SB does come across as a tool and has a very punchable face. Reminds me of John Parker Wilson.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Bennett is the MVP of all Three Playoff Games and The SEC Championship. And outplayed Stroud this weekend. Ck the stats if you don’t believe it. Just brought his team back from being 14 behind Twice….
Serious jelly in here. AINGE is full TARD. You know it and he knows it. Evidently, he is still on the pills and is uber jealous. Easy to see.

Why in the world would you start a false rumor like that? Someone's sobriety is not one to joke about and honestly none of your business. Some of you that take these addict shots at EA ought to be ashamed of yourselves and grow the f*** up.
You can totally disagree with what he says and critique it without bringing up his personal problems. God forbid Any of you or your close ones have any kind of life struggles.

you mean the number 1 receiver who had no catches after the 1st qtr
Even of he didn't have any catches after the 1st quarter, the secondary still had to adjust and account for him. Your own DC said as much. You all backed into a NC last year and may back into one this year. Don't act like you all were dominant from the opening kick off.

VN Store

Back