Erik Ainge tees off on Stetson Bennett

Bennett is UGA's Tyler Bray, except he doesn't have near the natural talent Bray does. Only way you'll see him on Sundays in the future is if he decides to give the TV booth a shot.

Bennett is the MVP of all Three Playoff Games and The SEC Championship. And outplayed Stroud this weekend. Ck the stats if you don’t believe it. Just brought his team back from being 14 behind Twice….
Serious jelly in here. AINGE is full TARD. You know it and he knows it. Evidently, he is still on the pills and is uber jealous. Easy to see.

Ainge’s comments are ridiculous. I’m a Dawg, and I’ll admit that Stet doesn’t have the arm talent of Young, Stroud, or Hooker and it’s not close. He is a long shot to make an nfl roster. But that doesn’t take away from his accomplishments in college. Yes, he has benefited from having great talent around him and an offensive scheme that played to his strengths. But the young man has been very clutch in the biggest of games, of this there is no doubt. Yes he has been a bit cocky, but that’s not the worst attribute for a starting QB or any athlete.

As to making an nfl team goes. Like I’ve said, it’s a long shot. But this guy was a long shot to even get a scholarship at GA and he earned it. Extremel long shot to have a fair chance at being the starter at GA and he earned it. I don’t know Bennet, but I doubt he is a punk. His teammates seem to love him. A spoiled punk probably wouldn’t have the respect of a roster full of talent like he does.

Why are so many of you trashing Ainge over him calling a dawg cocky??

Ainge wasn't over the top about it. He just pointed out Stetson Bennett has gotten cocky and the 3 year narrative of Stetson being the poor little walk on that could has gotten old.

Seriously how can yall get that bent out of shape over him crapping on a rival QB's cockiness.

Get off your knees for Bennett please.

SB is a punk. That crap where he pretends to hold a phone to his ear sets me off....I hope he gets knee-capped in the NC game.
Is this what Volnation has become? Literally pulling for a player to have a career-ending injury cause you didn’t like the way he trolled the fan base after his phone got blown up all night before the game by Vols fans? Really? Be better.

Ainge’s comments are ridiculous. I’m a Dawg, and I’ll admit that Stet doesn’t have the arm talent of Young, Stroud, or Hooker and it’s not close. He is a long shot to make an nfl roster. But that doesn’t take away from his accomplishments in college. Yes, he has benefited from having great talent around him and an offensive scheme that played to his strengths. But the young man has been very clutch in the biggest of games, of this there is no doubt. Yes he has been a bit cocky, but that’s not the worst attribute for a starting QB or any athlete.

As to making an nfl team goes. Like I’ve said, it’s a long shot. But this guy was a long shot to even get a scholarship at GA and he earned it. Extremel long shot to have a fair chance at being the starter at GA and he earned it. I don’t know Bennet, but I doubt he is a punk. His teammates seem to love him. A spoiled punk probably wouldn’t have the respect of a roster full of talent like he does.
Blah...blah....blah....No one cares....

Sounds like SB is a punk. I’ve got EA’s back. Full speed ahead.

I’m not worried about bulletin board material. I expect our opponents and their fans to treat our game like the Super Bowl.

Right now while they still feel like they have a chance, and do, they will be fired up. Here in a few years it will be like before when they knew they were going to lose and did.

Maybe he should remember where he was and where his is now instead of walking around like he is 10 foot tall and bulletproof, dropping mics for the camera. Those are the actions that get you labeled a punk.

How good would he be for a team that’s not 100% loaded at every other position? I know he’s made some good plays and gave his all for his team, just be humble and remember where you came from.

Blah...blah....blah....No one cares....
Yeah, I can respect your feelings on this. I would probably feel much the same way if things were reversed. We are rivals and that’s just the way of things. But not to worry, you know as well as I that nobody can consistently stay on top. It might happen Monday night or next season in Neyland or at some later date, but GA will be brought back down to earth at some point.

You guys had a great season, and I’ll admit that game in Athens could have been different. We were fortunate that we played well and that the TN offense had an off night. The weather helped us in the second half. Although you’re a rival I’ve got mad respect for the TN football program. Things are looking up in Knoxville. Gonna be some great football between our respective programs in the future.

I’ll give SB some credit, but no… I don’t like him either. I liked him better when it was about his unlikely success story. He’s certainly gotten cocky out there… but hey… he’s backed it up so far.

VN Store

Back