Emmanuel has Been Officially Released from His Letter of Intent

Are you serious? You're calling this "evidence"? A vague statement that can be interpreted several different ways? That's funny.

Edit - After watching the video, he said, "I'm coming down here to be on a team that's gonna win." I was unsure of his exact words before, but now that I've seen it, I'm even more convinced that you're reading too far into it.

Well at least you finally looked at the video and made an informed post. Unlike your previous twelve posts.

Ok, now that I think we have a real good shot at Negedu, how good is this kid? Is he good enough to fill Tyler's shoes aftert next season?

I'm hoping for Kenny Hall to do the most to fill the void that will be left by Tyler.

Duke was a good player that brought alot of intensity off the bench, but offensively just had one turn around jumper. I would hope that Negedu would be much more of an offensive threat.

Probably can't expect that from a Freshman.

I don't expect Hall, as a freshman, to play like Tyler did last year and hopefully next year.

I'm basically viewing Hall's ranking as a sign that he has the potential to develop into a Tyler Smith type of player. Tyler's production will have to be replaced by a committee in 2009-10, but hopefully Hall will be ready to provide a significant portion.

He will announce on Wednesday.

It will be a long wait. Do you mind if I ask where you get you info? I've scaned the Knoxnews.com, Indystar.com, CommercialAppeal.com, Atlanta Constitution, Rivals, Scout and ESPN... I can't find anything about his announcement.

That zagsblog article was the stupidest thing ive read. If you read nothin but that article youd think he's gonna put all four names (including IU) in a hat and pick one out. The suspense is killin me. It's not that we desperately need the kid, but the decision (er..lack thereof) is killing me!!!!

It summarized his comments on each school and gave no insight as to where he might be leaning. I didn't learn anything by glacing at it, but I don't see the stupidity in it.

Tennessee was the 3rd visit. Prior to Emmanuel's verbal to Arizona, he was closely considering Tennesse. He had a relationship with Coach (Bruce) Pearl, but it was nice to visit campus and see the faclities. All of Tennessee's players were on campus, which was great, because Emmanuel got an opportunity to get to spend a lot of time with potential teammates. Previously, Tennessee was a consideration because of style of play. Emmanuel had a chance to spend a lot of time hearing more about their system.

And how was that article stupid?

VN Store

Back