Elden Ring (PS4/PS5, Xbox One/Xbox Series S/X, PC) Coming February 25th, 2022

Gonna try this again soon. Played all the souls games sekiro etc but I couldn’t get into this one I don’t like the open world and not knowing where to go or if I’m supposed to be fighting this boss yet no story really etc. I’m gonna try again though any class reccomendations?

Gonna try this again soon. Played all the souls games sekiro etc but I couldn’t get into this one I don’t like the open world and not knowing where to go or if I’m supposed to be fighting this boss yet no story really etc. I’m gonna try again though any class reccomendations?

I get it, because I honestly had to keep a second screen nearby or I would never be able to find everything otherwise. That included a few items I needed just to progress, and I come in with a lot of history with these games. I almost have Dark Souls item spider sense, but here I walked right by a bunch.

Breaks immersion but after you get into the world it is still right up there with Sekiro for me. Best bosses in any game I’d say.

Reactions: 99grad
I get it, because I honestly had to keep a second screen nearby or I would never be able to find everything otherwise. That included a few items I needed just to progress, and I come in with a lot of history with these games. I almost have Dark Souls item spider sense, but here I walked right by a bunch.

Breaks immersion but after you get into the world it is still right up there with Sekiro for me. Best bosses in any game I’d say.
What class do you recommend

I started vagabond and strength/dexterity were my key categories throughout as I used bloodhound fang for pretty much every hard boss. This also gives you a ton of flexibility to switch weapons for different enemies. I used halo scythe for death birds and other big bads weak to faith. Clean rot knights will drop that weapon.

I had just enough in faith and arcane to do the rot breath and ice breath dragon spells with the rune arc boost. Those two are a huge help for a lot of bosses if you can get them off. Melts dragons.

I don't think this is the easiest build fight to fight, but from what I've seen it is the most versatile. You'll have a solution for every encounter in your chest.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
I know you didn’t ask me, but I’d say do what sounds fun to you. I started off samurai not knowing anything about the builds because I eventually wanted to be an ice/fire samurai. And I’ve had a blast the whole game being one. Of course it does help knowing it has some of the best moves in the game, but I didn’t know that going in.

I respec’d from a samurai magician wielding Moonveil to an arcane samurai wielding Rivers of Blood. Beet Malenia in 30 seconds. I’m really enjoy me respec now lol.

When I get around to new game Rivers of Blood build is definitely one I’m going to get into.

Reactions: zhangliao04
When I get around to new game Rivers of Blood build is definitely one I’m going to get into.

Just beat the game and did the trick to get all 3 endings. I feel satisfied haha. Rivers of Blood is just fun. Although I do miss being able to poise break enemies now.

Reactions: Rifleman
I had more of the Souls itch after Elden Ring, so I replayed DS3. I hadn’t played it since it first came out, and never played the DLC.

Man, the DLC in this game is brutal. Some of the toughest Souls I’ve played. The final boss in the first DLC, Sister Friede, is like unrealistically difficult

I had more of the Souls itch after Elden Ring, so I replayed DS3. I hadn’t played it since it first came out, and never played the DLC.

Man, the DLC in this game is brutal. Some of the toughest Souls I’ve played. The final boss in the first DLC, Sister Friede, is like unrealistically difficult
I still think bloodborne is the hardest game of them all

Was that the one where she goes invisible and you need to learn her attack sounds to know when to dodge? Nasty stuff.

So I just started trying this again. I’m heavily experienced in the souls games that’s not the problem. I have really bad ADHD open world games tend to overwhelm me especially if I’m not told where to go. Any suggestions? I just got my mount

So I just started trying this again. I’m heavily experienced in the souls games that’s not the problem. I have really bad ADHD open world games tend to overwhelm me especially if I’m not told where to go. Any suggestions? I just got my mount

If you need direction then I’d suggest following the walkthrough on FextraLife’s website. You don’t have to read it thoroughly, just to get an idea of where to go next. And there is a really good map with accurately placed icons that you can use to help guide yourself as well. Here is the link:

https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

I'm loving this game, have played all of the previous souls/BB/Sekiro games and I enjoy that you can roam free and not get blocked with one boss stuck in your way. I've been taking my time and am currently hanging around Volcano Manor.

I've finally got a confessor game going, and can say this is one of the most fun, and infuriating games I have ever played. It takes the patience of a Jedi, but it is doable. My guy is the best in the biz, and has no need to f with you. He has cash. This man was a pro before the pro's. He is honest.

NEW PLAN!

I started a wizard guy and went right into the burnt ruins that transported me to the crystal tunnels. I then SPEED RAN the whole map all the way back to the start with smithing stones. I now have grace points over the whole map and can upgrade to basically "start" the game with upgraded armor and such.

Update: I saw I could get 75 mill ruins for attacking the sleeping dragon, so I gave it a go. I bleed the dragon dry with a sub par ten thousand slashes. I then realised it was 75 thousand ruins. I was then killed by the bat in the fort.

😂

VN Store

Back