Early line on LSU is Vols -4.5

Much better

Your intense with either coverage but man is about beating and covering your man and more intense for the coverage while zone gives you a way out during film....I hated playing zone. I loved to jam the WR on man and impose your will on the WR. I think we'll see more man this week. If not i will be surprised.

GBO

You come after Jayden Daniels and he’s going to absolutely torch you with this legs. Our DB’s are going to have to wake up a start locking folks down while we try our best to contain him.
The good news is we may be able to get after him with our front 4 given how LSU’s offensive line is playing.

Reactions: white65
Can’t play man either. DBs have to turn their back to the QB.

Your right about zone but your front 7 has to be stellar. Stellar. Pressure on the QB with 7 puts pressure on him and forces him to force the ball where you have the pass rush and man to make plays on hurried passes. It's really all speculation as to how to defend the pass and outside of Daniels I don't think we have to worry about the run.

That's why we play the game.

LSU’s Oline is massive. I think they’ll run fairly well on us, but they have two freshmen tackles so we can definitely confuse them for some negative plays.

Reactions: Remy
The gameplan of making Richardson beat you with his arm is good, but part of that plan was keeping Richardson uncomfortable. "Our blitzers weren't able to bring him down or even contain him on rollouts".
He consistently out ran the pursuit around the edge. With relative ease at times.

With LSU starting QB banged up a bit be interesting to see how LV adjusts the spread during the week based on his availability. I think he plays but will he be 100 %? LV will know his status and adjust accordingly.
It’s -2.5 right now and I’m trying to figure out how? I guess the money is coming in on LSU. I’m adjusting and giving up -9 go Vols!

VN Store

Back