Early line on LSU is Vols -4.5

I think four is probably right - it’ll climb this week I expect, but serious money will come in on LSU as home dog.
UT 52 LSU 51

I think that number is thrown off by the overwhelming amount of games that are no brainers each weekend. Don’t know how accurate it is in actual close games but it’s easy to be accurate when a sec team is play a mac opponent or a horrible sec opponent each week

Imo the stat that is important is the 55% when they disagree.

It aint always right...but is slightly more often when odds are different that fpi.

I think the overall talent level of LSU is comparable to UF. UF has been more of a mental struggle for the Vols (other than some former coaches’ occasional mistakes). Once we have healed from our UF BVS, we’ll start winning those games convincingly and more regularly. That said, once we settle down and get in our groove this Saturday, it’ll be a long afternoon for LSU. We don’t have those mental issues with LSU, like we do with UF.

I think the overall talent level of LSU is comparable to UF. UF has been more of a mental struggle for the Vols (other than some former coaches’ occasional mistakes). Once we have healed from our UF BVS, we’ll start winning those games convincingly and more regularly. That said, once we settle down and get in our groove this Saturday, it’ll be a long afternoon for LSU. We don’t have those mental issues with LSU, like we do with UF.

I think LSU has more talent than Florida, but isn't as well coached. I thought Napier did a great job against us.

With LSU starting QB banged up a bit be interesting to see how LV adjusts the spread during the week based on his availability. I think he plays but will he be 100 %? LV will know his status and adjust accordingly.

Reactions: FBtime
We have lost the last 5 matchups against LSU

Well we have 2 weeks to discuss that game. Their QB stresses me out a lot, that kid can move. He’s on pace to rush for 700-800 yards this year, and he’s already thrown for 835, 6 TD’s, no picks. That receiving corp is crazy good too. If we made Richardson look that good, this kid will light our defense up.

I think we have yet another shootout coming.
I noticed last night that BK was wanting the refs to throw a flag on the Auburn guy that flopped an injury near the goal line. Will he resort to such tactics if his squad gets in a hole?

We will have had two weeks to game plan them. And a bye week and a noon game. I like the way this sets up. Vols 41 - LSU 27

I’ve seen 1.5 now. Money is really coming in on LSU to cover. It makes me pretty uncomfortable.

Our win against Pitt doesn't look so good following its loss to GT, and LSU's win against MSU looks better after MSU beat TAMU. Our best win is against a Florida team that's still a mystery. To be frank, I don't even know how good we are. This weekend will tell a lot about this team.

Reactions: volwindy
Game in Death Valley. More times than not people are gonna pick lsu. Really don’t care about the spread as long as it’s within 3 points. 3 points and it’s a verified toss up

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back