Duke blaming referees! Lol

I’ve seen so many “19-1 when healthy” posts from Dookies. Lol. Hang the stinking banner now. I’m embarrassed for the people spreading that. Was every team they played in those 20 games “healthy”? Of course now. There isn’t a team in America that stays healthy all year, and certainly no team is healthy in March.

Best reply:

FrjJARUXsAEiFku

That's a legitimate reason.

All 10 of our losses were because of the referees. We were favored in all of 'em, so it had to be the officiating.

Reactions: I4Vols
What’s so surprising about the losing team blaming the refs? It is what VN posters due in any sport after a loss.

I’ve seen so many “19-1 when healthy” posts from Dookies. Lol. Hang the stinking banner now. I’m embarrassed for the people spreading that. Was every team they played in those 20 games “healthy”? Of course now. There isn’t a team in America that stays healthy all year, and certainly no team is healthy in March.

Wow, they had 20 “healthy” games? How many did we have, 3? Seems like we always had a starter or two out…..

Trust me, they are alone in their complaints and it is only the radical version of their fans (similar to some of our VolsNation posters)

Most neutral boards that I saw yesterday were talking about how Roach should have fouled out.

sounds like something Beamer would say - terrible company to be in

Newsflash a segment of EVERY fan base blames the ref for every loss to a degree.
AND sometimes they’re right.
I think on this game (if this had been played PRE-REVIEW era would have been different )the early Uros fouls changed how the refs called. When they had time to review and seen it was a normal foul/ basketball play by UP but obvious Flops. In game speed looked like bully ball. That got in their head they’re just human and from then on they were leery of Dukes MO moving forward. JMO

Reactions: Samthebam and NMVol

VN Store

Back