Duke blaming referees! Lol

Check out Dan Wolken and Doug Gottlieb this morning. Both whining about Tenn's physicality. Gottlieb actually used the word "dirty" in his post.
The Pistons won a lot of games with bully ball that was borderline/over the line. It's who and what we are with this roster. Hell, I don't care what the media says or twits. Ride this style until someone takes us out of the tourney. Don't change now. We've got a punchers chance so don't stop throwin' the leather. Go down swingin'.

Gottleib play at Oklahoma State for Eddie Sutton they played the same damn way Tennessee does now he must have had 5 dollars on Duke

I’ve seen so many “19-1 when healthy” posts from Dookies. Lol. Hang the stinking banner now. I’m embarrassed for the people spreading that. Was every team they played in those 20 games “healthy”? Of course now. There isn’t a team in America that stays healthy all year, and certainly no team is healthy in March.

Damn, that is some “champions of life” type BS. Better fire that guy pronto.

I wonder what UT record was when we “were all healthy” whatever the F that means.

Reactions: OrangeInKy
sounds like something Beamer would say - terrible company to be in
It’s unreal, and it’s all over social media . I’ve never on my life see fans promote that nonsense. Even their coach said “we were without a key player but UT didn’t have Zeigler either “

Damn, that is some “champions of life” type BS. Better fire that guy pronto.

I wonder what UT record was when we “were all healthy” whatever the F that means.
It’s crazy. They actually are spreading that without any sense of irony or humor

Reactions: allvol123
Seth Greenberg just said it was the worst officiated game he's ever seen. Must not have watched any SEC games this season. Bilas crying too.
I don't see it anywhere. Both of them have basically shut their mouths after the game. Last year Greenberg torched Doug Shows pretty bad.

Maybe the Puke fans have forgotten about Grayson Allen and how physical he played. Allen was dirty, our play is not, well maybe Uros is lol. Totally different team with the new coach

Duke lost because they played a better team than them. They threw up bricks in the first half and barely improved in the second half. Ref's had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Ratvol
Duke lost because they played a better team than them. They threw up bricks in the first half and barely improved in the second half. Ref's had nothing to do with it.
They started the second half 10-15 and were still down by 9.

17 personal fouls on Duke and 11 for the Vols....that's what chaps their backside

They had a couple egregious ones early on that kinda set the tone
Yep even the announcers were talking about them flopping twice early. And they did. We did once too it looked like. Nothing at all dirty about how we played, we just out hustled and physically outplayed them all day long. GBO

Reactions: 77Vol
We played outstanding D and ON went off that was the story of the game.

College basketball officiating is generally atrocious, but it didn’t give us an advantage in this game.

Seth Greenberg just said it was the worst officiated game he's ever seen. Must not have watched any SEC games this season. Bilas crying too.
And like Van Gundy, there's a reason Seth Greenberg is no longer sitting at the head of a team's bench. He's ass.

VN Store

Back