DT Jonathan Hollins

I'm talking to a friend he says he think it has something do with the extra math class the S.E.C make you take before enrolling. LIke somone said he might can get before next semester is out! That would probably be early summer RIGHT?

This whole DT think is strange. How can any defensive player say 'no' to playing for the best defensive mind in all of football?

These D beasts need to clue in.

Don't they want their best shot at the NFL? The only way to play for Monte in recent history was to make it to the League. He knows what it takes to get there and what it takes to stay.

If some guy is lucky enough for the Kiffins to come calling, this choice should be a no-brainer for any defensive player looking for his best path to the League.

I don't really mind not taking a lot of JUCOs this year anyway. Let's build for the future with young guys.

This whole DT think is strange. How can any defensive player say 'no' to playing for the best defensive mind in all of football?

These D beasts need to clue in.

Don't they want their best shot at the NFL? The only way to play for Monte in recent history was to make it to the League. He knows what it takes to get there and what it takes to stay.

If some guy is lucky enough for the Kiffins to come calling, this choice should be a no-brainer for any defensive player looking for his best path to the League.

I'd say our shoddy past few years is just as negative as our staff is positive.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'd say our shoddy past few years is just as negative as our staff is positive.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It will take time, but this really is an opportunity for some Frosh Beast to play in a hurry for an awesome coach in a soon-to-be elite (e.g. before this Frosh class graduates) again program.

I know that's a little too optimistic for your taste BPV, but I just can't help myself. Once again, I'm thinking we're going to see the Vols we grew to love, suit up and play like we once knew they could.

VN Store

Back