DT Jonathan Hollins

we wont be 5-7 in 2010 and it will be the first game of the year and probably the only game on so if someone wants to watch a game that would have to be the on to watch and after we kill whoever we play they will be like "damn tennessee has a hell of a football team".

im down

we wont be 5-7 in 2010 and it will be the first game of the year and probably the only game on so if someone wants to watch a game that would have to be the on to watch and after we kill whoever we play they will be like "damn tennessee has a hell of a football team".

Actually this is after we give UCLA a thumping in Knoxville next year. I have a feeling Kiffin will run up the score on the Bruins any chance he has.

Just a little advice. Think before you post. Is this adding anything to the thread or is it me just typing to see my words appear on the screen? If the answer is the latter, please refrain.

What about the two posts above his, or the one that said "Yes and Yes"? Seriously, all this thread police action going on around here is getting annoying.

Also, not just targeting you. This is actually the first time I've seen you post something like that. I've just noticed it from a few others around here.

What about the two posts above his, or the one that said "Yes and Yes"? Seriously, all this thread police action going on around here is getting annoying.

Also, not just targeting you. This is actually the first time I've seen you post something like that. I've just noticed it from a few others around here.

There's been some newbs walking around thinking they're mods as well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

For the record I apologized to Matt. He stuck out because he does it constantly. Wasn't trying to police the board, just giving some advice.

"He told me they're going to have a good recruiting class. He said this recruiting class is going to be the one to change it."

So to get back on subject....

I'm guessing by this comment from Kiffin we are going to see some fireworks on NSD... at least I hope so

kiffin better go out and get another DT. he probably shoudn't have told the kid from georgia to stay home this weekend.

I'm sure CLK seen this coming before he told him not to visit. I still thinking we are in the work for a dt we don't know about.

Yea same here. But with grades that isn't something that just pops up. They had to see this coming.

I don't think Hollins was expected to be an early enrolee. It was an option at one time but not a definite that it was ever going to happen. There is still another semester to go. He has time.

VN Store

Back