Doug Mathews says Pruitt has made OC Choice

Soon..

fb9a5349-1b91-4717-8b8a-c5497429604c-UTVols1120_0209.jpg

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Do you remember EVERYONES UT/Auburn prediction this year?

And in the end, what did it matter? the team ended exactly where I (and many) predicted it would.
Again.....not admitting you are wrong, just lines and lines of eeyore ****. We get it, you are sad.

Being right about this team is a heavy burden I have to behr. So many people dont want to hear it.

Sorry I missed your message. I generally stop caring when November arrives. I never once doubted your intelligence. But people do have momentary lapses ;-)
Haha, yea you were right and I won't take that away from you, but you know good a damn well you had them losing to Auburn and after that they should have never lost Vandy.

Oh well, its over now. I was disappointed overall with the season, but I'm still optimistic about Pruitt. He had a lot on his plate and didn't really pass, but he didn't fail either. In my book.

Again.....not admitting you are wrong, just lines and lines of eeyore ****. We get it, you are sad.

I was wrong along with everyone else in the world. what the heck is your point when you bring up something like that? I seriously dont get it? Is that one thing supposed to change something? Like I was completely right about this team except the one game nobody saw coming that didnt matter anyway? I mean seriously........

Reactions: bpalmer28
I was wrong along with everyone else in the world. what the heck is your point when you bring up something like that? I seriously dont get it? Is that one thing supposed to change something? Like I was completely right about this team except the one game nobody saw coming that didnt matter anyway? I mean seriously........

eeyore1.gif

Haha, yea you were right and I won't take that away from you, but you know good a damn well you had them losing to Auburn and after that they should have never lost Vandy.

Oh well, its over now. I was disappointed overall with the season, but I'm still optimistic about Pruitt. He had a lot on his plate and didn't really pass, but he didn't fail either. In my book.

I have no clue how they beat Auburn. I, like every living inteligent person on earth, had UT losing that game. I wont listen to these people who say "anything can happen" B.S. every single week until they are right once every 10 years.

In the end nothing came of it and it mattered not. UT still sat at home because they sucked when it mattered.

Pruitt might end up doing OK, but only time will tell.

And still....you always seem so happy to be right. I'll never understand that about you.

Never happy about being right that UT sucks.

Only happy that I'm right that some of these people are on drugs when they dispute my very logical predictions and constantly attack me for making sense.

Like people who questioned my intelligence when I was absolutely certain about UT losing to Vanderbilt. ;-)

Only happy that I'm right that some of these people are on drugs when they dispute my very logical predictions and constantly attack me for making sense.

Like people who questioned my intelligence when I was absolutely certain about UT losing to Vanderbilt. ;-)
Despite your "very logical predictions" and obvious intelligence, is it possible for you to STFU?

Asking for all of us.......

Chit gettin deep. Lol.

Reactions: MWAVolfan

I thought 6 wins was our ceiling this year (many did), but you dont see me beating my ****ing chest like I just won American Idol when it came to fruition. You seem to have some personal issues that are bleeding here in an online forum.

Lulz. Didn't realize winning America Idol was a dream of the bearcat.

#dontstopbelievingbearcat

Just because we nor anyone else knows anything for sure doesn't mean it's a sh!t show, it's pretty obvious the wait was for a reason and we all will find out when we're meant to. The talking heads want something to talk about as do the fanbase look at how many threads were created on the subject. I have a pretty good idea of who it is but I'll definitely never say anything on here just to be chased around with pitch forks and burnt at the stake
Oh tell us! Promise nothing worse than teeny weeny cigarette burns if you are wrong.

Reactions: GrizzlyVol
Guys calm down. Everyone knows they are just waiting to announce till halftime of the SEC championship game!!

I agree. The wait IS for a reason. The reason is they cant get any of the ones they wanted.

when they promote Friend, it will be obvious to all that I'm right.
Friend doesn't want it and it's been said many times it won't be a hire from within however we could do alot worse than Will Friend or Osovet who are on staff already, in my opinion which doesn't really matter. There wouldn't have been a wait if it was one of them but it's not, so obviously you won't be right but if for some unheard reason you are I will admit it

VN Store

Back