Doug Mathews says Pruitt has made OC Choice

This happened after Pruitt lost Yurich to osu imo.

Possibly but I dont remember any believable reports of a solid offer to Yurich. I could be wrong. I think the deal Matthews referred to was Freeze and that got blown up because Liberty offered him a HC gig and a chance to rehab his name. Then we were left without a card at the dance and they slowed down to re-eval. Maybe they went after others but I suspect they have been talking to Chaney's agent for a couple of weeks but making no moves till after the bowl game. But reality is, nobody knows. It will eventually come out, at least some of it but this is indeed a tight lipped group.

Reactions: VolNExile
IMO I couldn't care less how we got to Chaney but just that we GOT TO CHANEY...I was always told when I was younger when taking your cotton to the gin the ginner doesn't ask how you got there with the cotton he just ask how good is your cotton....That's were I am with the OC hire...

Agents do all the talking. I imagine this has been in the works for longer than a dang week. I also imagine CJP will not spill the beans on his process. How many coaching searches do we have to go through on VN to figure out it's not our area of expertise?

Go Vols!

how dare you !!

VN Store

Back