Doug Mathews says Pruitt has made OC Choice

If Pruitt has made his choice, he's got a funny way of showing it. When Ohio St hired Yurcich...
7e82863d4c923a703500c5e84f90366a.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I still think it’s Sarkisian until it’s not, it just makes too much sense.
I agree. And he is an ace recruiter. Pruitt can focus soley on defense and let Sark have the offense. But does he have interest in returning to college or even Tennessee? I haven't heard one way or the other.

Reactions: gunner
How great would it be the morning after their beat down by the Longhorns we raid the Dawgs staff.
Epic

It's a coordinator. Had they named one 3 weeks ago, what would have changed? Recruiting is going great. A coordinator would not have changed that one bit....except possibly to run someone off. Obviously the talent has bought into what Pruitt is building even if a small minority of fans haven't.

Tennessee hasnt made a hire. Period. This is just the same sh!t show as the head coaching search, but this time in private.

I kind of like the keep it private better than the one we are use to. Shows real change for once. As long as recruiting is going on strong I'm fine with it.

Reactions: VolNExile
Tennessee hasnt made a hire. Period. This is just the same sh!t show as the head coaching search, but this time in private.
Just because we nor anyone else knows anything for sure doesn't mean it's a sh!t show, it's pretty obvious the wait was for a reason and we all will find out when we're meant to. The talking heads want something to talk about as do the fanbase look at how many threads were created on the subject. I have a pretty good idea of who it is but I'll definitely never say anything on here just to be chased around with pitch forks and burnt at the stake

Just because we nor anyone else knows anything for sure doesn't mean it's a sh!t show, it's pretty obvious the wait was for a reason and we all will find out when we're meant to. The talking heads want something to talk about as do the fanbase look at how many threads were created on the subject. I have a pretty good idea of who it is but I'll definitely never say anything on here just to be chased around with pitch forks and burnt at the stake

I agree. The wait IS for a reason. The reason is they cant get any of the ones they wanted.

when they promote Friend, it will be obvious to all that I'm right.

Reactions: 08Vol and FLVOL_79
I agree. The wait IS for a reason. The reason is they cant get any of the ones they wanted.

when they promote Friend, it will be obvious to all that I'm right.
And what about when they don't promote Friend, will it be obvious to you that you're wrong? Of course not.

This is the most tight I've seen our AD with leaks coming out. It's honestly refreshing compared to the past. Briles nor Yurhich made little sense as a fit what Pruitt has stated he expects from his offense. I further expect the hire will be someone with ties to Pruitt or ties to someone close to Pruitt.

VN Store

Back