Doug Mathews comments on Juwan Mitchell

For those of you who enjoy dissing Doug, you might at least spell his name correctly: Mathews. That's one 't'. :rolleyes:
I don't care enough about the man to care enough to spell his name right all the time.

Based on Heupel's PC today it seems like it is 100% injury related. So old Doug Mathews seems wrong again.

Well, Brent hubbs said after the game that it was just them being careful with a lingering injury. Sounded like they were saving him for a real game

He didn't even dress out, very concerning for Mitchell....... Something doesn't add up

I don't care enough about the man to care enough to spell his name right all the time.

Based on Heupel's PC today it seems like it is 100% injury related. So old Doug Mathews seems wrong again.
Shocking lol.. poor Doug..

Swain alluded today that “you gotta take care of your business” involving Mitchell. Didn’t sound like injury to me. Swain would know for sure.

You think the people who put him on that list actually watched any of his film or just picked a group of players who put up big numbers?
I think they got more out of the available INFORMATION than you did out of the first game of the season. I don’t remember, were you one of the absolutists who declared that he’d never make a play in a Vols uniform when Pruitt allowed him back?

I think they got more out of the available INFORMATION than you did out of the first game of the season. I don’t remember, were you one of the absolutists who declared that he’d never make a play in a Vols uniform when Pruitt allowed him back?

No. But he’s absolutely a liability on defense and was last year too. You’re confusing solid play with stats.

No. But he’s absolutely a liability on defense and was last year too. You’re confusing solid play with stats.
So…yeah! 😅 And one of the mensa’s who whined about him moving from RB. I won’t use your strawman technique and call you “confused”. I think you know what you’re TRYING to do. Those who disagree with you on Banks know what they’re talking about. You don’t pile up over 100 tackles through osmosis…just stop.

Reactions: jp1

VN Store

Back