Doug Mathews comments on Juwan Mitchell

VFLer

Said he’s not injured and may be out a few games. What’s wrong with this guy? I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Calloway transferred within the next few days. Hope I’m wrong

Reactions: Mccage
giphy.gif

Said he’s not injured and may be out a few games. What’s wrong with this guy? I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Calloway transferred within the next few days. Hope I’m wrong
I don't want him if he does not want to follow the rules set by the coaches. May be best if he moves on.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Coach Hype said he's been balling out in Fall Camp. He also said after the game that he held him back for another week.

If it isn't injury, then it is disciplinary. Grades would be a semester of absence.

Not buying the transfer talk.
Other people have been saying it could be upper body issues again too.

He looked happy on the sidelines. We need the dude who balled out in fall camp!

Kids make mistakes, I’ll leave the discipline to Heupel. He’s showed he doesn’t mind cutting bait if the kid is a problem.
I agree with that. All I am saying, if there is aa problem and it can not be solved, it is best if he is no longer at Tennessee.

Last quote I saw from Hype a few days before the B. State game on Mitchel was that he was as physically healthy as he had been in 2 yrs. Now he's held out of first game? Maybe Mathews statement is more accurate than we thought. Big question here.

Reactions: peaygolf
He was on the sideline during the Ball St game. If it was discipline related I gotta think he wouldn’t have been on the sideline. I think Doug is wrong on this one

VN Store

Back