Dormady

Sunburnt, drinkin' a cold one, and lovin' the Volunteer love here, lol. I don't care who throws the ball as long as he gets the job done. Sure felt good to be in the stadium today.

Reactions: 3 people
Just don't have much cofidence in his passing. Seems to be under throwing the longer ones. Not convinced his accuracy has improved much. Dormandy has been spot on by contrast.

Dobbs.....5-8, 94 yds, 1 TD
Dormady...5-11, 96 yds, 1TD

Perhaps your perception isn't reality.

Reactions: 3 people
I think dormady has as much pure arm talent as anyone weve had on campus since bray. His long ball down the sideline was beautiful. Perfectly placed. I hope he gets to redshirt this year because i think hes going to be special. I mean il be honest, i had jones slated asthe #2 until today. Cant imagine him coming in and looking better than that. Oh and i know jennings wants to play qb very badly but his speed at safety would be wonderful. He really has some wheels.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't once say he was bad, he just needs to be more careful with stuff like that.

Thanks! Throw me a beer instead.

I did not see anything about him to cause any doubt or concern. He is an EE freshman. He didn't look like one today though.

It looks to me that Dormady could come in and run a trimmed down version of the offense if Dobbs gets hurt. He still has all of summer and fall to improve. We will need to play him some in garbage time to keep Dobbs from taking too many unneeded hits this upcoming season.

Reactions: 2 people
It looks to me that Dormady could come in and run a trimmed down version of the offense if Dobbs gets hurt. He still has all of summer and fall to improve. We will need to play him some in garbage time to keep Dobbs from taking too many unneeded hits this upcoming season.

He looks totally different than the previous Qb that wore #12. No offense to Him.

He really looked focused and in full control out there today.

First off, it was incredible that last night they were calling for hail, lightening and a tornado warning and it turned out to be a perfect day and a bright Orange sunset to boot. On Dormady and Dobbs. It was so cool that CBJ was needling Dobbs when Dormady was doing the QB challenge. Calling him out. So Dobbs had some pressure that Dormady didn't. But Dormady makes me satisfied our team could be ok if Dobbs goes down during the season. Overall, a great day. I think Dobbs is going to be really good this season. The secondary looks like it could be really scary if our dline is even decent. And they still have all summer and fall camp. I'm already planning my trip back for next year. Go Big Orange!!

First off, it was incredible that last night they were calling for hail, lightening and a tornado warning and it turned out to be a perfect day and a bright Orange sunset to boot. On Dormady and Dobbs. It was so cool that CBJ was needling Dobbs when Dormady was doing the QB challenge. Calling him out. So Dobbs had some pressure that Dormady didn't. But Dormady makes me satisfied our team could be ok if Dobbs goes down during the season. Overall, a great day. I think Dobbs is going to be really good this season. The secondary looks like it could be really scary if our dline is even decent. And they still have all summer and fall camp. I'm already planning my trip back for next year. Go Big Orange!!

Agree. Thunderstorms are only now just moving through. I am very excited for our secondary. A strong secondary will help the likes of Barnett and Maggit a lot! And it's not like the secondary guys are going against chopped liver either. Our receivers are some of the best in the SEC.

Dormady is going to do great things in Knoxville

He really looked focused and in full control out there today.

Agree and agree. Needs to put on some weight to make it through the rigors of a season but Q, JJ, Jones, and JG sure has me excited about the future of the QB spot.

And as an aside, it was just glorious to see football in Neyland on such a gorgeous day. I am as hyped for a season as I can remember.

VN Store

Back