The Impeachment Thread

He clearly has problems w it. He’s the “expert” and DJT is “undermining our best interests”. The problem is this guy thinks his opinion matters more than the Presidents

I didn’t think either of these opinions appeared to be supported by what he said or how he behaved in the hearing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think you inserted that last phrase. I’ve seen nothing indicating that.
It was in the questions Nunes was asking him. He asked him if he talked to anybody outside the White House. He named George Kent and then the intelligence community member that prompted the colloquy with the lawyer. During those exchanges he stated they both had need to know.

I didn’t think either of these opinions appeared to be supported by what he said or how he behaved in the hearing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He testified that he doesn’t know who the whistleblower is, yet he says he can’t say who he talked to because it would out the whistleblower. This entire thing is a scam

Reactions: Obsessed
Scroll up a bit and you’ll see a statement that he took it outside of his chain of command. Vindman decided he was the authority on what should have happened and how he’s gonna fix it. And he’s gonna pay dearly for that miscalculation

Uh Huh.

He testified that he doesn’t know who the whistleblower is, yet he says he can’t say who he talked to because it would out the whistleblower. This entire thing is a scam
He said he’s been told by his counsel not to name members of the intelligence community.

I agree there appears to have been a scam. Probably not the same scam you see.

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back