The Impeachment Thread

Congratulations Eric, you’re off the hook. Unfortunately it doesn’t change the fact that Vindman perjured himself
YGHN!!

Good luck proving that this was perjury, based on your misunderstanding of a Q&A exchange. Doubt you can even prove that Vindman knew that the person he notified went on to become the whistleblower.

The whistleblower is a member of the intelligence community thus his identity is protected by the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982.
Yeah and that applies to like one person. Dems were hell bent on getting him in front of congress and have mysteriously changed their tune.

YGHN!!

Good luck proving that this was perjury, based on your misunderstanding of a Q&A exchange. Doubt you can even prove that Vindman knew that the person he notified went on to become the whistleblower.
Uh, what? Jim Jordan had the same response and he was literally part of the exchange. Lmao.

Maybe I missed the identity protection clause within it. Maybe you can show me where it protects the identity of whistleblowers.

You did miss it. If the person who makes a disclosure does not want their identity revealed, then there are a few exceptions that will allow you to reveal in the stature but they are a high bar and likely not met here.

In addition, as the person in question is a member of the IC there are additional statutes at play here.

Good evening NurseGoodVol, I hope your evening has been everything you desired. As a 7th generation Tennessean who's father was born and raised to an illiterate sharecropper I know full well about the phrase bless your heart. I know more than anyone how important of a phrase it is to us southerners. But i think there needs to be a little context here, you see I challenenged spaceghost to an opinion he had previously stated. He is a person who seems to prefer to send insults and personal attacks rather than offering anything of substance. So, instead of any kind of worthwhile retort he chose to simply say bless your heart. I hope this clears things up between us, and I hope your evening is as wonderful as you are.
I have to admit, your responses are making me chuckle. “I hope your evening is as wonderful as you are.” I may have to borrow that one.

You did miss it. If the person who makes a disclosure does not want their identity revealed, then there are a few exceptions that will allow you to reveal in the stature but they are a high bar and likely not met here.

In addition, as the person in question is a member of the IC there are additional statutes at play here.

By all means paste the identity protection clause in the WBPA.

Please tell me you're not persuaded by this.

"Your honor, my client cannot be found guilty of theft of the roses. In discussing the action leading to this charge, he only said he was going to take the roses without permission and that he would not give them back. According, he did not commit theft."

VN Store

Back