The Impeachment Thread

It was in the questions Nunes was asking him. He asked him if he talked to anybody outside the White House. He named George Kent and then the intelligence community member that prompted the colloquy with the lawyer. During those exchanges he stated they both had need to know.
And we’ll just have to take his word for it I guess on the need to know since they’re anonymous and thus their need to know cannot be verified?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
He said he’s been told by his counsel not to name members of the intelligence community.

I agree there appears to have been a scam. Probably not the same scam you see.

Its federal law not to reveal the identities of intelligence officers and analysts and the identities of whistleblowers. What so hard about that.

Except they literally said it would be outing the whistleblower. Bogus!
The whistleblower was known to be a member of the IC, based on where the complaint went through. It would make sense not to identify anybody in the IC publicly.

If the person he told was the whistleblower then it’s not this Eric dude.

Reactions: Rifleman
I've only been able to watch about an hour of today's Schift show and boy he sure knows how to pick witnesses. LOL

This Army guy is an a** who should be thrown in Leavenworth. He basically said he should be the one to run US policy in Ukraine not the POTUS.

Shifty nearly Schift his pants to stop the Colonel when he thought the guy might name Eric Ci... I mean the "whistleblower".

Reactions: Obsessed
That pesky Article I.

BitterAgitatedAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

The whistleblower was known to be a member of the IC, based on where the complaint went through. It would make sense not to identify anybody in the IC publicly.

If the person he told was the whistleblower then it’s not this Eric dude.
Except they literally said it would be outing the whistleblower. It’s not like there are only 2 guys in the IC and naming one would put the other. Lmao

Rich Higgens was fired after he attempted to justify distribute right-wing conspiracy theories throughout the NSC. He only got the job in the NSC in the first place because he was friends with one Steve Bannon.
Lol speaking of getting help

Except they literally said it would be outing the whistleblower. It’s not like there are only 2 guys in the IC and naming one would put the other. Lmao

Guess You figured it all out.

If that’s the whistleblower, you guys are wrong about Eric C-ya-later. If he worked in the White House, they weren’t talking about him. Person mentioned worked outside the WH, per the question.

That pesky Article I.

No ****. They can clearly impeach a president for any made up reason. Nobody is arguing the president can’t be impeached. The appropriated funds story is also bunk. The only reason this is a scandal is because it involves a corrupt democrat

Guess You figured it all out.

If that’s the whistleblower, you guys are wrong about Eric C-ya-later. If he worked in the White House, they weren’t talking about him. Person mentioned worked outside the WH, per the question.
Congratulations Eric, you’re off the hook. Unfortunately it doesn’t change the fact that Vindman perjured himself

VN Store

Back