The Impeachment Thread

Dimwits are going ALL IN on this one. After this there is no bigger hand to play. They are playing from the short stack, so, make some noise dims, its your time in the spotlight.

We will play along once again... won't quit on this one either.

Reactions: NEO and davethevol
This dude is such an embarrassment. Explain away and rationalize all the legal problems if you can but you're still left defending a complete moron

Did the President Commit Witness Tampering?
Not to mention he called for executing someone that defied him. Yeah, yeah, I know "oh he didn't mean it like that" and I'm "taking things out of context." But it is right there, he called for executions. They, uh, they got it on tape.

"So the whistleblower came out and said nothing. Said: 'A couple of people told me he had a conversation with Ukraine.' We're at war. These people are sick. They're sick. And nobody's called it out like I do. I don't understand. People are afraid to call it out. They're afraid to say that the press is crooked. We have a crooked press. We have a dishonest media. So now they're devastated, but they'll always find something. I'm sure there'll be something they'll find in this report that will suit their lie.

But basically that person never saw the report, never saw the call. Never saw the call. Heard something, and decided that he or she or whoever the hell it is — sort of like, almost, a spy. I want to know who's the person that gave the whistleblower, who's the person that gave the whistleblower the information, because that's close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? With spies and treason, right?"

-Donald J. Trump

Deflect, deflect, deflect. How dare anyone speak against the Lord Red Hat?

This thread has been an absolute clinic on the art of the deflection by the trumpers. Soon enough they'll realize that screeching about Biden isn't going to gain traction and so they'll start responding with personal insults, pretending they're amused by Trump's 'trolling' or my personal favorite "TDS".

I don't think much will come from this impeachment inquiry and Tennessee's gridiron failures have broken my spirit when it comes to hope - but damn it's fun to watch the Red Hats pretend they aren't sweating.

This thread has been an absolute clinic on the art of the deflection by the trumpers. Soon enough they'll realize that screeching about Biden isn't going to gain traction and so they'll start responding with personal insults, pretending they're amused by Trump's 'trolling' or my personal favorite "TDS".

I don't think much will come from this impeachment inquiry and Tennessee's gridiron failures have broken my spirit when it comes to hope - but damn it's fun to watch the Red Hats pretend they aren't sweating.
I'm increasingly impressed by the way they can spin this as "owning the libs" and "just wait, there's more!" Watching them fall all over each other to propagate the "Truth" is a sight to behold. This thread is gold.

Man those silly audios get you every time...I'm really really starting to enjoy this

Yep, this still doesn't exonerate Donnie from anything, and it is a trash source with a trash author. Please keep up the mental gymnastics, it has been a blast to watch the meltdown and screeching from the Right about this. Don't stop now.

Yep, this still doesn't exonerate Donnie from anything, and it is a trash source with a trash author. Please keep up the mental gymnastics, it has been a blast to watch the meltdown and screeching from the Right about this. Don't stop now.
It's also fun watching the backpedaling from all these Dems...stay tuned it will get better...Ukraine officials have said Murphy asked them not to reopen the case vs Burisma

Again, it doesn't matter what ever gets cooked up by the right. Trump committed numerous felonies. He brought this on himself. If he didn't want to be impeached, he shouldn't have broke the law.

Less so when you remember that Obama was balls deep in a recession and Trump has enjoyed the fruits of Obama's labors. Fortunately there are zero indicators that we may be heading back towards a recession.
So the press treated them equally? Nah try again.

VN Store

Back