The Impeachment Thread

Just wondering if anyone is asked for this so called whistleblower’s phone records, emails etc.
Got that feeling Schitt is behind this, since he sent out a tweet a month ago talking about this whole Trump/Ukraine mess.

Credible.

Urgent.

Republicans seem to think that because Trump is too stupid to properly hide his crimes, they must not be crimes.

And if we are being honest , dems seem to think everything he does is a crime . The problem with this game plan is if you can’t prove it ( not the perception of one but actual proof ) you lose voter interest .

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Reporters asked Warren if her ethics plan would allow her VP's children to sit on foreign boards..she didn't know how to answer I guess she has to pass her plan to know what is in it...if I had to guess right now I think she will be the next POTUS

Attachments

• 20190928_084323.jpg
    20190928_084323.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: davethevol
I'll post this again.

As the lead executive, the President is tasked with implementing and enforcing national law and being responsible for foreign relations. His inquires meet one or both of these responsibilities. Frankly, he has a right to know about what transpired in the past and collect intelligence to implement his foreign policy, as well as the foreign workings of a US citizen. In the case of Shokin, it is stated that he was asked to be fired because of his corruption. Well how do we know Shokin was "corrupt" other than collecting intelligence?

Now if in some future year Trump Jr is in China making deals, then any President has a right to be in the know if any laws are being broken or how this may affect our policy towards China.

Enforcing and implementing National law via private citizen Giuliani? Non sequitur.

Yes, expressing disappointment that Volker is quitting.
Wait what? If Poroshenko is a fan and supporter and sorry to see him go that isn’t a glowing endorsement on our side of the Atlantic is it? Or anywhere west of Ukraine basically?

Edit: no I had him confused with Yanukovych. It’s hard to keep all these Russian/Ukrainian oligarchs straight.

Last edited:
Ok if Bill Maher is railing on you and you’re a leading Dim, you know you f-ed up.

Maher blasts Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties: If Don Jr. did it, Rachel Maddow would be all over it

Maher blasts Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties: If Don Jr. did it, Rachel Maddow would be all over it
Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.
The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president's Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek.

Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.
The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president's Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek.
Did Maher post that too? Because that’s what I would expect from him!

Nice whataboutism retort though.

Edit: wait what? 2015 business? GTFO

Reactions: Obsessed and VolnJC

This is exactly why what Trump did was wrong. How do you guys gripe about Biden’s appearance of impropriety and not see that this hurts your theory?

DOJ could have done this investigation independently of the president, would have had full cooperation from Ukraine, and would have avoided any appearance of the president inviting a foreign government to interfere with an election.

(This all assumes that it’s even believable that Trump went from 0 to collusion without first promoting DOJ to investigate Biden).

It’s exactly what I said yesterday. Fundamentals of government. Fundamentals of right and wrong.

Ok if Bill Maher is railing on you and you’re a leading Dim, you know you f-ed up.

There’s been a couple of times now that I’ve seen Maher try to tell the dems that they are swimming in murky waters with alligators . He’s a prick but he’s not a dumb prick .

VN Store

Back