Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Photo of our friend and Goose, her Italian Greyhound, at Fort DeSoto Dog Beach.
View attachment 474999
Best Beach Ever. ⛱️. Miss taking Ash out there. Hiro will not go in salt water...one of the first times we went out there. Ash and I saw a Manatee and he was curious. He got a 5 ft away and saw how big it was..he swam so fast back to the beach I thought he was walking on the surf back to momma.20220725_011121.jpg

Our last pic at FT Desoto. He beached hard that day playing like a pup. I had to create a sling to carry him back to car.

Last edited:
So, Tiny Dude has a name. Grogu, as in "baby yoda" from the Mandalorian. Not my choice, but whatever. He's been to the vet. He has some trouble with his little butt from all the nasty stuff he was eating during his time in the bush. That's mostly better now after some butt cream and a week on a proper diet. Still waiting on his blood work to come back and he'll get wormer next week. They wanted to wait to make sure he's good and healed up. Assuming his blood work comes back OK we're probably keeping him (yeah I lost that battle). Here are new pics.
IMG_20220729_115217.jpg

IMG_20220729_115203.jpg

IMG_20220729_115209.jpg

So, Tiny Dude has a name. Grogu, as in "baby yoda" from the Mandalorian. Not my choice, but whatever. He's been to the vet. He has some trouble with his little butt from all the nasty stuff he was eating during his time in the bush. That's mostly better now after some butt cream and a week on a proper diet. Still waiting on his blood work to come back and he'll get wormer next week. They wanted to wait to make sure he's good and healed up. Assuming his blood work comes back OK we're probably keeping him (yeah I lost that battle). Here are new pics.
View attachment 476154

View attachment 476155

View attachment 476156
Well, he’s a cutie, and very social for such a young on-his-own cat!

Well, he’s a cutie, and very social for such a young on-his-own cat!
He's been lovable since we found him and certainly seems used to people. Mrs. HateSteve didn't so much catch him as he approached her and led her back to the little nest he'd been sleeping in. It's like he was asking for help. I think he got dumped or pushed out from one of the apartments near where she works.

He actually 6-7 weeks old according to the vet. He's small because he was malnourished. He slept a lot the first few days. But he's all scampering around the house now and the other critters seem to have accepted him. Now he just needs some meat on his bones lol.

View attachment 476154

View attachment 476155

View attachment 476156
Congrats. Looks like a feisty little fella. Beautiful photos.

View attachment 476154

View attachment 476155

View attachment 476156
He has that “I like it here and you’re never going to get rid of me now” look😀
CONGRATULATIONS to you both

VN Store

Back