Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

We finally were able to get Abigail a sister. We have been trying to bring this little lady home for a while and everything finally worked out. She is a rescue named Lemonade and is about 10 months as best anyone can surmise. They found her with her brother, but unfortunately he did not make it. She is such a sweetheart and just wants to be close to someone all the time right now. She and Abigail have had a couple of little dustups so far. Just pecking order type stuff mainly and "no, that's my ball!" or "that's my food bowl!" In the pictures, if you don't know, Abigail is our Bluetick with the orange collar.

Nader1.jpgdogs2.jpgDogs1.jpg

We finally were able to get Abigail a sister. We have been trying to bring this little lady home for a while and everything finally worked out. She is a rescue named Lemonade and is about 10 months as best anyone can surmise. They found her with her brother, but unfortunately he did not make it. She is such a sweetheart and just wants to be close to someone all the time right now. She and Abigail have had a couple of little dustups so far. Just pecking order type stuff mainly and "no, that's my ball!" or "that's my food bowl!" In the pictures, if you don't know, Abigail is our Bluetick with the orange collar.

View attachment 473424View attachment 473425View attachment 473426
Beautiful! And only 10 weeks? 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: JCHateSteve

Congratulations, on your new family member. 🎉🎊🍾

Remember, there are two types of dog owners.

A) Manageable(normal)- one or two. Easy peasy going on walks etc.😀

B) Crazy- Once you get three it doesn’t matter anymore, you have given up, might as well get 5 or 10, it’s all the same madness.🤪

Cats don’t count in this equation.

Both are beauties

The wife brought another stray home...
Poor little dude was super skinny. I think somebody dumped him at her work. Got him all cleaned up. Trying to find a home for him because we don't need another cat. I keep telling everyone we can't keep him(I might lose that battle). Haven't even named him yet, just calling him tiny dude.
IMG_20220722_090049.jpg

Tiny Dude is cute and fortunate that Mrs.HateSteve picked him up.
We were leaving a Costco last Saturday and saw a tiny kitten run over by a car. It was thrashing around in agony.
We pulled over and I got out to see if I could help but at that point I was too far away and another car ran it over.
It was a terrible thing to witness.

Reactions: tntar heel and MAD
We were leaving a Costco last Saturday and saw a tiny kitten run over by a car. It was thrashing around in agony.
We pulled over and I got out to see if I could help but at that point I was too far away and another car ran it over.
That's awful.

Oh that is so terrible......:(

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Ah yes, dogs and lawns…

I’m an Extension Master Gardener intern, and my specialty task during my intern year is building a database to track contacts from county residents on our Garden Helpline. We will look at trends through the year to program our videos to anticipate needs. Why yes, I’m logging a ton of tomato OMGs right now; how’d you know?

I added a few more categories (I’m up to 14 🙄), and now I’m re-categorizing earlier contact forms. This gem is from March (notice the smiley!!):

1658519396027.jpeg

VN Store

Back