Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Probably, and she's mad I wouldn't share my fudgesicle😂

I tend to get the look of "I may not wait until you're done with that ice cream bowl" with my dog.

She especially loves Braums pecans, pralines and cream.

And birthday cake. And peanut butter cup. And vanilla. And butter pecan.

I tend to get the look of "I may not wait until you're done with that ice cream bowl" with my dog.

She especially loves Braums pecans, pralines and cream.

And birthday cake. And peanut butter cup. And vanilla. And butter pecan.
We buy ours that dog ice cream, but she'll eat anything

Reactions: Vjcvette
Needed to take Emma to the vet. Though she’s almost 15 years of age, her claws are like needles, and she’s lightening quick. My missus gets out the carrier, puts a receiving blanket in it, and places it on the floor with the door open. Sure enough, Emma settles down inside it. Close the door. Good to go.

Well Bruno met one of the neighbors Great Dane today. He just rode up one his 4 wheeler. He wanted to see what scared the crap out of his dog. He said the dog came running from our direction. She ran over him when he opened the door to let her in. Lmao. Odd thing is Bruno just wanted to play. He is going to bring her back for a better meet and great. It would be awesome if they could play together.

Attachments

• 20210111_180533.jpg
    20210111_180533.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
I know. Bruno was still outside when he rode up. Bruno had no problem with the neighbor but he hated his 4 wheeler. So far he has been really great with everyone except one person. I don't like them either. So, I figure Bruno is a good judge of character. Plus he has taught the kids to pick up their crap that they don't want to be chewed up. Every night before bed the boys are scanning the house looking for their stuff. lmao

I have been talking to Burno through my Ring Doorbell while I am at work. He would walk up to the camera and look at it while I talk to him. Today he started pressing the doorbell button when he wants back in. My wife thought someone was playing tricks on her until I told her to use the app on her phone and look at the camera. His wet nose has the camera jacked up now and everything is blurry. But, it is pretty cool that he appears to be ringing the bell to be let back in the house. SMH

I took Bruno to the Greenway Trail for a walk today. We were in a bathroom so I could pee. As we were heading for the door, it suddenly opens and slams shut. I opened the door and Bruno goes strolling out of the bathroom. There stood this huge man. He was shaking like a leaf. Bruno started toward him and he backs way up. I said he won't hurt you he just wants you to pet him. The guy said I thought I was dead when I opened that door. He said to let him go inside and check his pants and calm down for a minute. He asked us to wait so he could pet Bruno. We waited until he came out. He sat down and petted Bruno for several minutes. I thanked him. He said no thank you. This way the next time he sees me he might remember we are friends. lmao He got along great with everyone and the other dogs, with the exception of a couple that had a Springer Spaniel. I see them on the trail all the time and their dog is insane. The lady kept apologizing for the way her dog acted. She said she only acts like this when they take her for walks and they have no idea why she does this. I told her the next time I see them and I am alone I will explain why and help them with their dog. I used to train all kinds of dogs for all kinds of job. Their dog is trying to protect them because they are nervous. The dog thinks they are scared and need to be protected. That is an easy fix. The problem is not with the dog. It is with the owners. If they will let me walk their dog and they follow from a distance that is all it will take.

Well, the cat has finally taken on the very cat-like diva airs.

"Nope, I don't like this food, bring me something else, servant."

"I will cry to be let out and you will listen or I will cry more and annoy the dog."

"I see you are ignoring me. It's past time for me to tip over this water bowl to get your attention."

"I will allow you to pet me on my schedule and only after I deem you worthy of being able to touch me."

Well, the cat has finally taken on the very cat-like diva airs.

"Nope, I don't like this food, bring me something else, servant."

"I will cry to be let out and you will listen or I will cry more and annoy the dog."

"I see you are ignoring me. It's past time for me to tip over this water bowl to get your attention."

"I will allow you to pet me on my schedule and only after I deem you worthy of being able to touch me."
Think long and hard about installing plantation-style blinds. Our inherited cat has found them to be a very satisfactory means of notifying us that she wants to go out, round about 3 am. I would use a squirt bottle if it weren’t for the fact that I would ruin my new dresser.

VN Store

Back